PART 2: | I STILL WAIT FOR YOU |

- "Wakey, wakey." Natali decided to wake up Elena who fell asleep on the couch after spending two hours rumbling through the apartment in an attempt to find something that would help her to contact her friends. Natali didn't want to waste her time and react to her rumbling, knowing that she isn't going to find anything.

- "What do you want now?" Elena mumbled.

- "I want you to wake the fuck up." Natali snarled at her before she sat at the table and took a paper, then wrote on it:

"Doppelganger is still alive. I have her.

Meet me at the high school today at 8 PM."

She wrote the letter for Klaus, but on purpose she didn't sign it, wanting to leave the room for his doubts - whether she kidnapped Elena or someone else. Then she took the paper in her hands and started chanting under her breath, "Prend ce message ce au le centre se levant."

- Elena lifted herself into a sitting position and she didn't wait for a second more to ask, "What are you doing?"

- Natali opened her eyes and revealed that the letter from her hands was gone, "I send a message to Klaus." she informed Elena, then glanced at her continuing, "Can you be quiet for more than one minute?"

- "Don't tell him I'm alive. Please." Elena begged, casting her a pleading look.

- "Too late." Natali replies carelessly, ignoring her pleading. If there was one thing she hated the most about humans it was their begging for mercy.

A few moments later the two of them heard a doorbell and someone knocking at the front door. Elena's eyes widened in hope that her friends found her and she rose herself on her feet.

- "Say another word and I'll kill you before you can blink." Natali warned her through her gritted teeth when she saw that Elena opened her mouth in an attempt to yell.

Then Natali walked towards the door and she quickly opened them, but there weren't any of Elena's friends, there was just one guy who narrowed his eyes in confusion when he saw Natali in front of him.

- "Uh, is Lydia here?" He asked, uncertain of what was happening since the girl he was dating was suppose to live in this very apartment.

- Natali gave him a smile she often used to seduce her next victims, "I have no idea who that is, but you're welcome to come in."

- "No. Don't." Elena yelled from across the room.

The guy's eyes glanced at her direction and he knew something was wrong. His eyes wandered in a panic between Elena and Natali before she grabbed his arm and pulled him into the apartment, slamming the doors behind her.

- "W-what's happening?" The guy questioned in a shaky voice, "What did you do to my girlfriend?"

- "Shut up." Natali compelled him and he had no other choice than to obey.

She clenched her jaw and just like she said - before Elena could blink she locked her fingers around Elena's throat, raising her body a little above the floor, just enough so that her feet can't touch it.

- "I told you to stay quiet." Natali drawled into Elena's ear, "I'm quick on losing my patience, so if you don't want to end up in a dumpster after I drain every drop of your doppelganger blood you better obey my order."

"