PART 64: | DIAMONDS ARE GIRLS BEST FRIEND |

It was afternoon when they woke up, rested and refreshed. The two of them were laying in bed for an hour before going to the bathroom and having a quick morning shower.

After that, they went into the living room where they've heard voices of their friends.

- "Kol. Long time no see." Matthew says as he opens his arms to hug and greet Kol.

He was a very handsome young man who still had manners and was a true gentleman from the 20th century and women nowadays loved that. He was also the first one from the group who was turned into a vampire by Kol.

- "It has been decades." Kol says as they hug each other.

- "And Natali.." Matthew says as he looks at her, he takes her hand and kisses it, "Beautiful as always."

- Natali smiles, "And you're a gentleman as always."

- "It's not a problem if I take your man to a bar?" Matthew askes her.

- "Not at all." Natali replied.

They pulled into the parking lot and saw that it's filled with people. The music is loud and people are waiting outside to get in.

- "Is it always this crowded?" Kol asks.

- "It is when the owner is a vampire." Matthew tells him.

- "Who is the owner?" Kol asked him.

- "You're looking at him." Matthew tells him and smiles.

- "That explains all the girls in the line." Kol remarked as they walk past the girls that were looking at their direction.

- Matthew wawes at them as he says, "Yeah, I'm quite popular around here."

Then he approached four girls that he waved at and he helps them to get into a bar quicker than others. When they were in a bar Kol and Matthew sat against a bar and there was a bartender who looked like she was in her 20s.

- "Matthew you want same as usual." Girl states and looks at Kol, "And your friend?"

- "A glass of whyskey." Kol says.

- When she gave them their drinks Matthew told her, "Maria, this is the famous Kol Mikaelson I told you about."

- "Oh, really?" Marica smiles, then bites her lower lip seductively and in a husky voice she says, "Matthew told me a lot about you."

- "I also told you not to flirt with him, he has a girlfriend." Matthew says to her.

- She looks at him, "And where is his girlfriend now?"

- "Not here, but I'm not intersted." Kol replies to her as he takes a sip of his whiskey.

- "So your relationship is serious, huh?" Maria asked.

- "Has been for almost nine hundred years." Kol told her.

- Maria looks at Matthew, "You forgot to mention that!" when she said that she went to take orders from other people.

Matthew and Kol started talking about what each other had been up to over the past 100 years. Kol told him how Klaus daggered him shortly after they had last seen each other.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

FLORENCE, ITALY

In Florence Natali had one witch friend who she didn't saw for a long time. She didn't even know if she's still alive, the only thing she remembers is that her friend had a daughter and she should be around 50s by now.