PART 75: | SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS |

- "KLAUS!" Natali enters the courtyard yelling his name while also holding Cami's arm tightly so she doesn't run away.

- "What do you want?" Klaus asks, before he even saw that Cami is with her, he didn't saw her until he came closer, "What are you doing with her?"

- "Aurora's little protege thought that now when she is a vampire she can get dark objects back. I could've killed her but instead, I brought her here. She is your responsibility." Natali pushed Cami towards Klaus, "Keep her out of my sight if you want her alive."

- "I'm no one's responsibility and those dark objects are my family's legacy." Cami says angrily.

- "Last time I recall Kol and I made them and your family stole them. I thought that we explained that to you when we took back what's ours." Natali tells her.

- "Give them back, or I will take them back." Cami sneers at her coldly.

- Natali takes a step towards her, "Show me how are you gonna take them."

Cami took one step forward but was blocked when Klaus stood between them. He knew it wouldn't be a good idea for Cami to piss off Natali even more than she already did.

- "You'll regret this moment." Cami says.

- "The only thing I regret is failing to realize how far you've spun out of control! And you can forget about leaving." Klaus says exasperatedly.

- Cami continues to stare at Klaus with a blank expression as she moves so they're nearly nose-to-nose, "She was right, wasn't she? Aurora? She did this to turn you against me, to rob me of the one advantage I have over her.. My humanity. And me, like this? It's a problem for you, isn't it? Not the darkness - that you find intriguing - the fact that I am out of control." Klaus scowls at her accurate assessment, which only makes Cami more smug, "I'm out of your control, and you hate it, don't you? You have spent ten centuries getting the entire world to tremble at your name, but you're the one who's terrified, Klaus. You are a scared little kid, convinced he'll be tossed aside the second he isn't needed." Klaus angrily grabs Cami by the arm, and she yelps in surprise, "Let go of me!"

- Just then, an exhausted and weary-looking Hayley appears behind them, "You can't just force her to stay here, Klaus."

- Klaus glares at Hayley, but Cami looks relieved, "Finally! Someone who's on my side." she says.

- Hayley gives Cami a look, "Oh, don't get me wrong - I remember when I turned, and you for sure shouldn't have a box of witch crap."

Natali rolls her eyes at Hayley's comment about dark objects and Hayley turns her attention to Klaus, who is annoyed by this entire situation, "But, you can't hold her hostage, either. Let me talk to her."

- Klaus was unamused, "I hardly think now is the time for a women's empowerment meeting."

- Hayley sighs and stares Klaus in the eyes with a no-nonsense expression, "She died, Klaus, because she got caught up in the Mikaelson world. Just like me. Just like Jackson. So yeah, she and I have a few things to talk about.

Klaus looks as though he's about to argue, but before he can say anything, Elijah enters the room.

- "Niklaus.. A word?" Elijah says.

Klaus sighs before leaving Hayley and Cami to talk and joining Elijah in his study, Natali comes along with him.

Klaus and Natali joined Elijah in his study, where Elijah is explaining what he learned from Aya and Ariane, along with his research into the prophecies.

- "I thought the pale horse might be something Biblical, or even tied to one of the equestrian constellations. There's Pegasus, perhaps even Equuleus." Elijah explained to his brother as he wandered around the room looking in all manner of books.