PART 5: | WHO'S IN CONTROL NOW? |

When Klaus came back home he saw that one of his hybrids was placing coffins, in which his siblings were laying, in one of the rooms in the mansion. Even if he demanded that Stefan takes him to the place he was hiding his family, he already handed them over without Klaus even knowing.

Klaus stood beside Rebekah's coffin while his hybrid showed the last coffin into the room, "You got your family back. Finally. You gonna open them?" Hybrid says while he looks down at the coffins.

- Klaus smiles, "Not quite yet. I have some unfinished business to take care of." he says and starts walking out of the room.

- "What business?" Hybrid asks, making Klaus stop walking.

- Klaus ignored hybrids question, but as he slowly spun around he began giving him a command, "And as for you, your job is to throw Kol's coffin at the bottom of the ocean, since Stefan returned him when I specifically said not to." a few last words came out in a whisper when he heard his hybrid groan in pain and saw him falling onto the ground, revealing Elijah who was holding a hybrid's heart in his hands and standing behind him. Klaus looks shocked as he saw that Elijah was standing in front of him and trying desperately to calm himself.

- "So, Niklaus.." Elijah whispered, stepping up the stairs and over the fallen body.

- "Elijah." Klaus breathed out.

- Elijah starts walking towards him, dropping the heart of the hybrid onto the floor, "What did I miss?" he asked.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Elijah is standing before Klaus, wiping the blood off of his hands with a white handkerchief that he pulled out from the inside of his jacket.

- "You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?" Elijah asked his brother.

- "You look like you could do with a drink." Klaus told him nervously, trying to stall and to avoid the subject that includes daggers, "And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" he says as he held his hand out gesturing to Elijah to sit down.

Elijah throws handkerchief on the floor and suddenly attacks Klaus. He punched him across the jaw making him fly through a glass French doors that were just a few feet away.

- "Easy." Klaus growled, recovering quickly with his new hybrid strength, "I just finished renovating." he says and rushes at Elijah, throwing him down onto the wooden table and breaking it. Elijah stayed down for a moment and eyed his brother as he rose to his feet wiping the blood from his mouth and catching his breath.

- Klaus points with a finger at him, saying, "You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family."

Those words sent a chord of anger through Elijah once more, so he uses vamp-speed to rush towards Klaus and punch him again. Klaus fought back and they locked arms before Elijah flung him back into the room where other coffins were and knocked him against one coffin.

Klaus pushes him off of him and in pure desperation he opens one coffin that was closer to him and removed the dagger from Kol's chest. Elijah rushes towards Klaus in attempt to strike him again, but Klaus took his older brother firm in his grip and pinned him on one of the nearby coffins, holding the dagger threateningly inches away from his chest.

- "Don't make me do this to you again." Klaus growled at him, piercing the point of the dagger through Elijah's suit.

- "Come on. Use it. I dare you." Elijah says with a trembling voice, due to Klaus' hand on his throat. He glanced briefly at the figure of Kol, "You'll have Kol to deal with."