PART 23: | THE WRONG HOUSE |

Natali and Kol went to the Grill and they saw Rebekah there sitting at the bar and trying to talk with Matt who was working. They walked towards them and sat next to Rebekah.

- "What are you two doing here?" Rebekah hissed.

- "Why so grumpy?" Kol asked with a smile, "We just came to have a few drinks."

- "You could have a few drinks at home." Rebekah told him.

- "Where are everyone?" Natali asked looking around the Grill, there were just three people besides them and she knew that Grill was always crawling with people.

- "Since you two caused bloodshed here people are scared to come, especially when they don't know what exactly happened." Rebekah informed them.

- Natali laughs, "Then someone should enlight them."

- "Eighty bodies were found. Eighty!" Rebekah said.

- "You know there are other vampires besides us in this town. Maybe Stefan or Damon killed some of them." Natali said and she raised her eyebrows, "Oh, maybe even Elena."

- "They didn't kill them. You two did and the number will just keep growing." Rebekah said. She knows very well how many people they were able to kill. Even if they are not hungry, they will do it just for fun.

- "We should make it a hundred." Kol remarked, pouring whiskey into their glasses.

- Natali took a sip of her drink before saying, "You know in my town, humans are compelled to not speak with anyone about vampires and to forget about us as soon as they leave the town. They just know about our existence and they are terrified."

- "Then go back there." Rebekah told her.

- Kol sighed, "Ah, sister it's much more fun here. And besides, if we go you're going to miss us." he told her.

- "I won't." Rebekah simply replied.

- Kol chuckles, "You will." he told her as the two of them stood up from their chairs and turned around so they can leave.

- "You didn't pay for your drinks." Rebekah told them.

- "I'm sure this can be on the house." Kol said and looked at Matt, "Isn't that right.. Matt?"

- "Yeah, sure." Matt said and shooked his head down.

- "What?" Rebekah burst out, "Are you scared of them?"

- "They already killed me once, I don't want to die again." Matt told her.

- "I won't let them do it again." Rebekah assured him.

Natali rolled her eyes and flashed towards the table where one woman was sitting and reading a book. Natali was behind her when she sank her fangs into the back of a woman's neck.

- Rebekah jumped from her chair, "What the bloody hell are you doing?" she yelled.

- "Eighty-one." Natali told her in amusement after she tore her fangs out of the neck and they flashed out of the Grill.

REBEKAH'S P.O.V:

Rebekah rushed towards the woman whose head fell onto the table and gave her blood, but there was nothing she could do because a woman was already dead.

- "If they stay in this town for a little longer there won't be anyone left alive." Rebekah stated, turning towards Matt.

- "So what can we do?" Matt asked her.

- "I'm afraid, nothing." Rebekah told him.

- "There must be something." Matt said.

- "There isn't." Rebekah said with a loud voice. She walked back to the bar and sat back on her chair, "And you and your friends better don't get any ideas."