PART 92: | NOW OR NEVER |

Natali rushed back to the library and Kai followed right behind her. He was asking her questions to find out what she remembered, but Natali didn't give him any reply.

She took an old-looking box and placed her hands on its sides, siphoning the spell that was protecting it.

- "Are you going to tell me what you remembered?" Kai asked once again.

- "This." Natali says as she takes out the book that was in the box.

- "An old book?" Kai asks.

- "Not just any old book." Natali looks at him, "This is a book of the damned."

- "Is that supposed to tell me something?" Kai was confused.

- "This is the oldest book of witchcraft there is. This book is created by no other than Lilith herself." Natali tells him, he could see that she is proud of herself for having it.

- "Lilith?" Kai says.

- "Yeah, mother of demons and a first witch that walked this earth." Natali tells him, "I know most of the witches don't know how they were created, but we are one of the oldest magical creatures."

- "Correct me if I'm wrong but demons don't exist?" Kai says.

- "Well no, not in our world anymore. They were banished along with Lilith to another dimension. First witches were offspring of demons and humans when witches realized that they can have power over them they banished them." Natali tells him, "By the very spell that is in this book."

- "And that spell can help us?" Kai says.

- "It's a spell that can open a door to another dimension, but no one has used it since then." Natali says, "It's dark magic and requires an enormous source of power."

- "You think we have that much power?" Kai asks.

- Natali extends her hands to the side, "We can siphon everything you see here and the ground we're standing on, that way we'll have enough power."

- "If we siphon magic from the prison world it will collapse." Kai tells her.

- "But we'll escape before it happens." Natali says.

- "Uh.." Kai was hesitant, but he knew that they won't have another way to escape it, "What if it doesn't work?"

- "We both know this is the only way, and we can't know anything until we try." Natali tells him, "I believe that we can do this."

- "Okay. Anything else that we need?" Kai asked.

- "Blood of a virgin and we need to find the weakest point, that would be the place where Bonnie was when she created the prison world." Natali tells him, "Do you remember where she took you before she locked you here?"

- "The only thing I remember was Damon and her before everything went black for me and the next thing I knew I was here." Kai told her, "And how do you think we find the blood of a virgin?"

- "I guess they were at Salvatore's house, but I will do a spell just to be sure." Natali tells him, "We can't find it, but we can purify the blood we have available, that should do the trick." Then she looks through the book for a spell.

- "Should do the trick?" Kai questioned.

- "Well, it will be much weaker, but it's going to help." Natali tells him, "Find a map, I need it."

Kai took a map from the shelf and placed it on the table.

- "I'm going to need your blood, soo.." Natali gives him a knife and Kai cuts the palm of his hand, the blood dripping in the middle of the map.