PART 85: | BOW DOWN, HERE I COME |

[A FEW DAYS AGO IN HELL:]

- "Kai." Natali calls him out.

- Kai turns towards her, "What do you want?" he asked her.

- "I'm just looking for a partner in crime. Are you in?" Natali asked him.

- "Why do you think I would want to work with you?" Kai asked bitterly.

- "Oh, don't tell me you're still angry with me for taking your place." Natali stated.

- "Not just for taking my place, you turned Cade against me." Kai tells her.

- "And I can just as easily reconcile you." Natali tells him, "Soo?"

- "Cade isn't your partner in crime anymore?" Kai asks.

- "Cade will be dead soon and I will take his place." Natali tells him and continues, "Soon we'll be able to cross to the other plane."

- "Ohh I see, you need my help to do the spell." Kai stated.

- "I don't need your help, I just thought you want to be alive again, but if that's not the case.." Natali says and turns around to walk away.

- "Wait!" Kai stops her, "What do I need to do?"

Natali smirks as she looks at him.

・ • ・ • ・

They call me devil

Just try and tempt me

I'll steal your soul

I'll eat you whole

Ain't no other way

They call me devil

And you should be afraid

・ • ・ • ・

[THE PRESENT DAY:]

When Kai told Bonnie that Natali was controlling Hell now when Cade is dead, Mystic Falls gang had an emergency meeting at the boarding house.

- "Alright professor." Damon tells Alaric, "How do we get rid of Queen of Hell and Hell all-together?

- "Are you sure Natali is in our world?" Alaric asked.

- "When Cade crossed planes after the eleventh ring of the bell, other souls, if they have enough power, could step through too." Bonnie explained, "The same way Kai did."

- "Cade was killed with the dagger that was made from his bones." Alaric told them, "It was fused into a glass with a white-hot flame."

- "But how are we suppose to find Natali's bones?" Bonnie asked.

- Suddenly the front door swung open, "Someone talking about me?" Natali asked casually, clicking her heels against the floor.