PART 87: | IN HERE I'M THE QUEEN |

・ • ・ • ・

You can shout or you can scream

But it won't save you from the midnight trickery

When the daylight disappears, you'll find no shelter in this tangled web of fear

・ • ・ • ・

When they came back to Hayley's house, Kol and Natali spent most of the night on the road close to the home and were feeding on a couple of humans that drove through there.

Natali sat on the side of the road while Kol laid in the middle, hoping for their next victim to come speeding their way.

- Natali sighed in frustration, "It's hard living in the middle of nowhere. We should've gone to the closest city and wipe out one bar of humans."

Kol shushed her as he saw headlights approaching from the distance. The car got close within a matter of seconds, nearly hitting Kol, before the tires screeched and a man that was in a car along with a woman, blared his horn, coming to a stop. Kol stood up as a driver got out.

- "What the hell are you doing here, man?" The driver rudely asked.

- "They always have to be so rude." Natali remarks as she comes out of the shadows.

- Kol nods in agreement, then looks at a man, "We just want to have fun."

- "Fun? I could've killed you." The man replies.

- "You can't kill someone who's already dead." Natali tells him and in a matter of seconds she rips out the door on one side of the car where a woman was sitting and pulls her out. Everything happened so quickly that humans took a moment to react.

Woman started screaming as Natali held her by her hair and pulled her towards Kol and a man.

- "Leave her alone!" The man ordered.

- Natali put the woman in a choke hold and turned her towards a man, "What if I don't want to?"

A man took a step towards her, but Kol quickly grabbed his arm and stopped him.

- "Now don't you think that I would protect my girl like you want to protect yours?" Kol questioned him.

A man knew that Kol had a point, so he raised his hand in an attempt to punch Kol, but using his vampire reflexes Kol stopped his fist. He looked at a man before his veins traveled underneath his eyes and he quickly leaned over and started feeling on his neck. A man began screaming until the life left his body, and Kol dropped him onto the ground.

Natali was still holding the woman who was now shivering and screaming for help even if no one was around to hear her. Natali smirked at Kol, as she bared her fangs and bit into the girl's neck. She screamed out as Natali viciously fed on her.

After being satisfied with feeding they went back to the house. Entering a house everything was deadly silent and they knew that everyone was already sleeping.

Kol's hands gripped Natali's waist tightly pulling her closer to him and catching her lips hungrily. In a flash, Natali's back hit a nearby wall and she gasped out in pleasure. She tilted her head as he started to kiss along her jaw, down her throat. She dragged her fingers into his hair, making incoherent sounds of pleasure. Within a moment, all of their clothes was removed.

- "Turn around and lean on the wall." Kol told her and she did as he said.

He raised her left leg forwards giving himself a space and leverage as he stood behind her. She felt his abdomen touching her back before he slips the tip of his shaft in her core slowly. She barely held her scream, when he plunged into her very fast and forcibly.