5. Nearly Impossible (Ave)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   Casey is not kissing me back but is not running away either. He is pressing his mouth against mine with his lips motionless. I wonder if this is hesitation or unwillingness. He seems eager in a way and unable to decide what to do at the same time. The urge to push his boundaries a little bit further and see his reaction is too strong. I am still careful not to cross the line and pray for him not to freak out.

   My fingers slide in his soft hair. I gently peck his lips, moving from one corner of his mouth to the other. It is difficult. I am dying to bite him harshly, to make him open it and invade it.

    My arm sneaks around his waist, cautiously pulling him on my lap. 

   His cute, muffled gasps make my head spin. He is sweet, so sweet that I can't stop tasting him. His body is tense and alert, but he finally starts responding. His lips are trembling, still not kissing back, but I feel them moving against mine. His palms hesitantly slide up my chest and cup my cheeks. His hands are severely shaking. 

   Is he scared? I don't want to frighten him. I pull away slightly and look at his flustered face.

   "Do you want me to stop? Are you afraid?" I softly ask.

   He makes a startled expression and grabs the front of my shirt, squeaking, "No, please, don't."

   His face emits all kinds of emotions that I'm somehow able to read because he's so innocent that he can't hide anything. There's hesitation and nervousness, but they are overpowered by strong determination to make the most of this moment. I can sense his conviction that he'll never have this chance again. 

   The thought of him thinking I'm inaccessible, makes me feel guilty. I shouldn't have waited for so long.

   His fingers squeeze my shirt harder. He breathily says, "I'm afraid... and overwhelmed, but... I... I really want you... to keep kissing me."

   Oh, God! Is he trying to kill me? This is literally the hottest thing I have ever heard. 

   This boy is so shy and unable to control himself. He seems intimidated but can't stop snuggling into me. 

   I'm dying for him. If I thought I had a crush before, now I'm sure I'm in love. 

   Cute, sweet bunny! I'm just going to eat him, but... not tonight.

   "You know that you can tell me to stop at any possible moment, right?" I soothe him. "I'm not going to do anything that you're not ready for, ok."

   Casey only nods vigorously and pulls me by the shirt towards him. Before I can say anything else, he bites my bottom lip with a whimper. I squeeze him closer and slide my tongue in his mouth. 

   I'm literally devouring him, biting his plump lips and sucking on his tongue. He's so responsive. He moans. The sweet sounds are getting louder. 

  My self-control is hanging by a thread. I should stop and chill, but I can't.

  I flip him over, laying him on his back and pressing my whole body to his. He accepts the embrace and arches his back with a whimper.

   How can he be so sweet? I start kissing his throat. The velvety skin lures me further. I stretch the neckline of his shirt and glue my lips in the pit between his collar bones. He whines and grabs my hair. I move down over the soft fabric. He's slender but not skinny. I love the delicate ripples of his chest. My lips feel his hard nipple and I gently bite it.

   "I'll take it off," he mumbles through heavy panting. "Let me take it off." 

   His trembling hands roll up his shirt. I immediately slide my tongue across his bare stomach. He lifts himself up against my mouth. I bite and lick the soft skin of his belly until my tongue slides in the small pit of his navel. He yelps softly, and it drives me crazy. 

   Oh my God! I want him. I'm ready to make love to him right here. How am I going to stop? I know I have to, but it seems nearly impossible. Not when he writhes under me, making these lewd, insanely arousing sounds.

   His phone suddenly dings. He freezes. 

   I'm mad and relieved at the same time. Stupid phone! But I would've gone too far if it weren't for it. 

   My complete loss of control bothers me. It has never happened to me before. This boy just drives me totally out of my mind.

   His hand starts feeling the blankets around us, trying to find the phone in the folds. Finally, he retrieves it. The screen lightens up.

  "It's Lilly," he mutters, pushing me lightly, so I roll off of him. He sits up. I follow. "She asks if I'm ok and if I'm willing to stay a little longer. They're having fun and are still not ready to go."

   "Are you? I mean willing to... stay... a little longer with... me?" I stutter, gazing at his flushed face. 

   "Please, don't go!" I would like to say so bad, but I also feel that letting him decide on his own is the right thing to do. His hesitation gives me a sense of vulnerability. My heart shrinks. I don't like it. 

   Where is the self-confidence and coolness I am so well known for?

   Obviously, it's completely gone.

__________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 5.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting!

Now that we have more of the two characters, do you have a favorite?

I really want to know if you had fun and enjoyed the story.

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself, and criticize if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny