40. Emergency (Ave)

[xxx - mature content warning]

[Please, note that this is explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter ant it will not affect the plot.]

  "Babe, wake up!" I softly whisper in Casey's ear. 

   He's so beautiful and peaceful, lying on his stomach, with his face buried in the pillow. I wonder how he's able to breathe when both his month and nose are tucked deep in the soft fabric. I don't want to wake him, but it would be quite shameless to do what I intend while he's sleeping. I shake him gently by the shoulder.

   "No!" he mutters. "Go away!"

   "I can't," I gasp. "Sorry! It's an emergency."

   "Ave, you're unbearable," Casey grumbles. "Can't you wait for another hour? Remove your hand from my butt."

   "Ok," I immediately agree, replacing it with my stone hard erection. "I wouldn't be in this pitiful state, if you hadn't fallen asleep in the bathtub last night."

   "It wasn't last night," he giggles. "It was this morning, after we had drunk all he vodka, available in the club and almost got arrested."

   I squeeze his butt cheeks, spreading them apart and start grinding my penis in the crack. If I don't do something about it, I'll have to go to the hospital. I'm sure my balls are dark blue by holding it for hours.

   "Bad, bad, bad Ave," Casey squeaks, slapping my thigh under the blanket. "How long have you been like this?"

   "Since you plastered your naked self all over me two hours ago," I whine.

   "Aww, my poor wolfie," he coos in a deliberately sweet voce. "How can I help my dear boyfriend feel better?"

   "You don't need to do a thing," I grin, tossing away the annoying duvet, "just choose rough or gentle."

   The loud moan that follows shows me that we won't be wasting time. Casey grabs my hand and wraps it around his penis which is as hard as mine. I immediately start jerking it energetically up and down, digging my teeth in his neck.

   "Oh, God!" Casey whimpers, pressing his butt to me. "Do it! Now!"

   I instantly thrust my already lubed erection in him to the hilt. 

   "Savage!" he gasps, but the way his pelvis starts moving immediately, picking up the pace, tells me that it's not a reproach, but rather a praise.

  I don't want to tease him or play around. I just need to feel him trembling around me, riding his orgasm, as soon as possible. We find the perfect rhythm and angle in seconds. He's a part of me. Being in him is not something extraordinary anymore, it's a premise for my existence, like breathing. I can't live without it.

   "Is this good? Am I going too deep?" I breathe in his ear and start licking his neck exactly the way I know will drive him insane.

   "Aaah, you know that I love it," he moans. "You're asking just because you want to hear that I like how big you are."

   "You do?" I whisper in his ear. "Tell me."

   I feel that he's tensing and squeeze tight the base of his penis, stopping my movements.

   "Avery, I'll kill you when I'm able to turn around," he whines. "Don't play! I need to..." 

   "I thought you have something to say," I chuckle.

  "I love to feel how big you are," Casey whimpers. "Move!"

   He screams when I thrust abruptly as deep as I can, tracing his glans with my thumb. His body violently shakes and the climax makes him clench around me so tight that I barely breathe. He reaches back to grip my butt and pulls me even closer, filling my hand with hot liquid.

   "You're already killing me, Bunny," I whimper and spurt inside him in strong, incontrollable pulsations.

   "This was fun," I kiss his shoulder when we calm. "Do you want lunch?"

   "I might answer your question if you get up from me and take it out," Casey snorts. "What time is it?"

   "Why? Is it difficult for you to think when I'm inside of you?" I smirk, gently slipping out.

   "You're such a pain in the ass," he giggles, turning around and wrapping his arms round my neck. "I love you!"

   "Pain?" I raise a brow.

   "No," he pouts, "pleasure." Then he smiles, his cheeks as red as cherries, gluing his lips to mine.

  "I love you too," I mumble when we pull away. "It's one p.m. Aren't you hungry?"

   "Yes, I am, very hungry. But I don't think there's any food in the fridge." He scratches his head. "We can order something. I really do not shop regularly."

   "Bunny," I look at him reproachfully, "you need to eat healthy and definitely more. I'll cook for you. Let's go see what we can find in the kitchen."

   I slide to the edge of the bed, but Casey grabs my arm. "I don't want to get up yet. Can't we cuddle some more?"

   "Sure, babe," I coo at his cute, pouty face, "but you're going to eat first. Then I'll cuddle you all day long and through the night, if you let me sleep here again."

   "Sure," he grins. "We can go shopping together tomorrow. You're surely better with food than me. Can we take Mozart with us? He probably feels lonely without you."

   "Without us," I wink. "You mentioned that you've paid for the apartment for a year, right?"

   "Yeah, I work during the summer as a delivery boy. That's how I'm able to afford it. I don't want to ask my parents for money. Not that it's a problem. I just like to be independent."

   "What about moving in with me when the contract expires?" I ask casually.

   "Really?" Casey squeaks. "You're asking me to live with you? Are you crazy? We're together from less than a month. You don't even know me well. I might turn out to be super annoying and messy and... I don't know. You might find out that I'm not what you want..." 

    "I know enough," I interrupt him. "I'm pretty sure that you're exactly what I want. Come here!"

   I pull him on my lap and pepper his stunned face with kisses. 

   "When does the lease expire?" I insist.

   "In three months," Casey mutters.

   "Ok, you have three months to think about it. I won't change my mind," I soothe him, rubbing his back in circles. He looks as if he'll faint any second. "I have something else to ask you as well, but we'll eat first."

   "You're full of surprises today," he finally utters. "Should I be freaking out?"

   "No, Bunny. I'm sure you're going to like it." I kiss his sweet lips. "You trust me, don't you?"

   "I do," he smiles, kissing me back.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 40.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

What else do you think Ave has to ask? 😉

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary. 🥰

Don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

It's the best reward an author can gain.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny