60. Fashion Friday (Casey)

It's finally Friday evening. It was a hard week both at work and at university, but we somehow managed to pull it through. The day off yesterday definitely helped. Everything is ready for the launch of the new functionality. The press conference on Sunday is perfectly organized. The professor was really happy with our project and unexpectedly praised us in front of the whole class. The only trouble today was that Avery, despite his constant attempts, couldn't contact the patent office clerk in charge of our application. It seemed he was absent till Monday and nobody was assigned to substitute.

   "What about this one?" Ave appears from the walk-in closet in a dark grey suit, combined with a pink shirt and a tie in iridescent shades of purple.

   "No!" I firmly state. "It's too sexy for television. I don't want millions drooling over you and imagining taking those off."

   "Really?" he rolls his eyes. "I think you're obsessed with me in formal clothes. Maybe you'd like to take them off then?"

   "Sure," I giggle, waving him away, "but some other time. Now you'll do it yourself and come up with something more modest."

   "Bossy bunny!" he chuckles and disappears in the closet again.

   "I'm dating a hot superstar," I inform Mozart, who is sprawled on the bigger part of the sofa, leaving me barely enough room to squeeze in the corner. His snort clearly shows that he's not impressed.

   "Voila!" Ave strikes a pose in the door frame in a tight-fitted, black jacket blazer over nothing but a white pair of boxers.

   "You have no shirt on," I note.

   "I thought you'd rather notice the lack of pants," he grins and starts swaying his hips.

   "Oh, now that you mention it, it would really be better to wear ones during the interview," I mumble, too captivated by his movements. "Don't try to distract me! Our goal is for you to look professional, not like a fashion model or a porn star."

   "Well, I can't help it. I was just born fabulous," he winks and starts stripping seductively, looking at me daringly.

   "Ave, stop it!" I pout. "We need to choose an outfit for your press conference. It won't happen if you keep luring me to have sex."

   "What about after we choose?" he asks hopefully. "Come on! I need motivation. I hate trying on clothes."

   "We won't finish until Saturday with this speed and we'll have to leave for your parent's house," I retort. I'd gladly jump in bed with him immediately, but it's too entertaining to watch the fashion show, so I'll let him suffer a little longer.

   "Did you really have to ruin the mood?" Ave huffs.

   "Sorry!" I smile remorsefully, "Is it really going to be so bad? We can cancel, if it makes you feel so uncomfortable."

   "No, babe," he shakes his head. "Don't mind me. It will be awful, but I don't care as long as you still love me when it's over."

   "Silly!" I giggle. "I will always love you."

   "Ok, then! I obviously suck at choosing proper clothes. One last attempt and if you don't like it, I'll give you a blowjob?"

   "And what will happen if I like it?" I laugh out, knowing that either way the prize will be for both of us and will hardly be limited to that.

   "Well, if you like it, you'll give me anything I want," he grins.

   "Why do you get everything you want and I only get a blowjob?" I squeak. "Don't you think it's a little unfair?"

   "Nothing is fair when the bad wolf gets hold of the cute bunny," he shrieks and runs back in the closet barely avoiding the pillow flying towards him.

   "What is taking you so long?" I shout when he doesn't appear for full fifteen minutes.

   "Patience, Bunny! This will blow your mind!" Ave yells back.

   I smile from ear to ear. I remember clearly when he told me these precise words for the first time. It was that morning when I woke up in his bed, cuddling with Mozart, after I had tried to hide from the crowd at his birthday party. He had prepared breakfast for me and made me fall in love with him in the blink of an eye. 

   We've been dating for such a short time and yet I feel as if I've known him forever. I can't imagine how I have lived without loving him before. He did blow my mind. I am a total idiot for making him wait for months before moving in with him. I'm more than ready. It's the most natural thing to do. We haven't slept separately for weeks. It's me spending the night in his house most of the times, but sometimes he comes to my apartment. We go to work, then go to lectures, meet our friends, walk the dog and, in fact, already live together. I told mom and dad about him and they are thrilled to meet him. He even talked to mom on the phone several times and I can say for sure that they are total besties. I don't want to live alone anymore.

   "Ave," I shout in a sudden surge of determination. "I don't need more time to think... Oh, my God!... Wow!... Yes!... I mean... No!... Definitely no...but... Oh, my! Totally yes!"

   "Yes or No?" my boyfriend smirks, gazing at my stunned face. I can't stop staring at him with gaping mouth. I can't let him appear on television looking like that. Jealousy is an unpleasant feeling. It's just a classic, black, business suit, but he makes it look good. It fits him perfectly. The fabric is soft and smooth, complimenting his body in the right places. My man is classy.

   "It's perfect!" I finally utter.

   "Good!" Ave sighs with relief and smirks, "So, I get all I want, right? What did you want to tell me?"

   "Yes, daddy! You get everything you wish. And I'm moving in."

______________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 60!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

Things seems to finally come to their places for Casey and Avery. 

Do you think the troubles are over? 🤔

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

See you in next chapter.

Love: Anny