42. Just admit it! (Casey)

I used to think that there's nothing hotter than Avery naked. Now I'm definitely proved wrong. Avery in a business suit is literally dangerous for my health. My heart is pounding so quickly that I expect it to jump out of my chest any second. My face is burning. Tropical heat is overflowing my whole body. I'm starting to think that I'm running a temperature. I lean on the kitchen counter and take a deep breath.

   "Bunny, are you ok?" he approaches, carrying two steaming cups of coffee. "You shouldn't worry so much. Everything will be just fine. I know that first day of a new job can be nerve wrecking, but the guys are great and I'll be there with you."

   "It's not the job," I mutter.

   "What is it then?" he tilts his head, raising a brow questioningly. "Is it because of Ebony?"

   "No, I'm fine," I take a sip from my coffee.

   "Wait a second! I know this look," he smirks. "You're turned on."

   "I am not," I squeak. We spend too much time together. He knows all my reactions too well. 

   "The flushed cheeks, the shaking hands, the biting of your lip," he chuckles. "You can't fool me, sweet, naughty bunny. You were ogling me. I saw you."

   "Avery, stop it!" I pout. "I'm not turned on."

   "Say it!" he looks at me defiantly, slowly licking his upper lip. "Is it the suit?"

   "I'm not saying anything," I stubbornly state.

    "Aww, come on! Just admit it!" Avery steps closer and slides his hand on my thigh.

   "No!" I shriek, trying to squirm away, but my back is pressed to the fridge and I have nowhere to go.

   "Come on! I know you want to say it." His hand is dangerously approaching my groin and my deceiving friend down there is too excited to greet it.

   "Fine!" I grab his lapels. "You're as hot as blue blazes."

   "Hello, buddy," he coos, palming my erection. "I missed you last night. Did you miss me too? I told Casey it was not a good idea to send me home cause you're going to suffer. We need to teach him some manners. Mozart was just fine with Em and Sunny. They adore him. My bunny should think more about us then about the fur ball."

   Is he talking to my penis? Are they plotting against me?

   His lips press to mine before I can make a sound. I moan and part them to let his tongue in. I will never be able to resist him. Things are heating up by the second. The door bell makes me jump the same moment when Ave is sliding his hand in my pajama bottom.

   "Fuck!" he growls. "Who can this be?"

   "It's Lilly," I answer in an unnaturally high-pitched voice. "I told her to come, so that we can go to the office together."

   "We'll pretend that we're not here," he suggests hopefully. 

   "We'll do nothing of the kind," I frown. "And you're going to pay for making me go to work with a hard on."

   "I can take care of it really quickly. I promise," he grins.

   "I can hear you both panting," Lilly shouts from outside. "Come open the door or Ebony will have to search for another secretary. It's bad enough that I had to get up at seven this morning. I'm sleepy and out of sorts, so do not play with my nerves."

   "I'll get the door," Ave blurts and dashes towards it. 

   I dart to the bathroom cause there's no way to hide this raging erection. A cold shower might help. I hate Avery and his good buddy, peeking from my pants. I roll my eyes. Who am I fooling. I love Avery. 

   "Ave, bring me a towel," I shout when I'm done. "I forgot to take one."

   "Oh, no, no, no," I hear Lilly's voice, followed by Ave's rapturous laughter. "You're going nowhere near the bathroom. I'll fetch it to the kinky bunny. I'm not Summer. You can't trick me."

   My best friend and my boyfriend are unbearable.

  We finally enter Ave's company building, all nifty and as keen as mustard. The elevator stops at the fifth floor and Lilly adjusts her short skirt. 

   "Wish me luck," she mumbles nervously.

   "You don't need it," I pinch her cheek. "You'll have her wrapped round your little finger till the end of the day."

   "I hope you're right," she gasps, stepping out.

   We are met by a crowd, waiting for us in front of the elevator on the fifteenth floor. Maya throws herself on my neck.

   "Casey, I'm so excited. This is going to be so great! We're colleagues and we'll be working at 'Development'. Pinch me, please, cause I still can't believe that it's not a dream."

   She grabs my hand and starts pulling me to what I assume are our desks. I wave to Avery and he gives me the thumbs up. The crowd engulfs him and they move as a swarm towards the other side of the vast hall in a loud enthusiastic chatter.

   "Ok guys, let's get started," Smiley approaches, beaming at us.

 ____________________________________

Photo by Bali Demiri from Pexels.

Photo by zegers06 from iStock.

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 42.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting? ❤❤❤

Do you think Casey will survive seeing Ave in a suit every day ? 😉

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary. 🥰

Don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

It's the best reward an author can gain.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny