59. Cuteness Overload (Ave)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   There's nothing like his sweet, smooth body, swaying in my arms. I'm enchanted by the softness of his skin, glowing in the first rays of the rising sun. The dark horizon is suddenly shattered into thousands of pink waves. The roaring sea turns into a glimmering infinity of rose silk and diamonds. His thighs are gliding on mine. His lips are brave. They take all that I have. Every kiss on my shoulder, up my throat, on my mouth, conquers another piece of my heart. I see nothing but his eyes, wide open, awed, devoted. He's giving me everything in return. I know it by the way he is moaning my name, trying to close the non existent distance between us. His fingers dig into my back in an attempt to delay the inevitable explosion, but it's too late. Our bodies are made of melted lava. The dance of our hips has reached it's climax. We have defeated gravity. Our pressed erections are too sensitive and we both can't hold it anymore. The waves of pleasure leave us silent and breathless. We are only gazing at each other, trembling, gasping for air, becoming one heartbeat.

   "Bunny?" I gently whisper in Casey's ear, careful not to startle him. He seems to be asleep. Our warm, naked bodies are covered only with his shirt and my jacket, serving as a makeshift blanket. The rest of our clothes are laid under us, although, it didn't save my ass from being scraped on the sand.

   "Ave," he mumbles, "we should never, ever drink vodka in any form again."

   "Why," I chuckle. "Wasn't it fun? Sex on the beach is great!"

   "I don't think you're talking about the cocktails," my bunny giggles. "It is awesome, but I'm so tired. How are we going to survive a full day of work and lectures? I only want to cuddle in bed and sleep." 

   "Well, did you forget that you were dating the big boss?" I burry my nose in his tousled hair. "We can skip a day. We'll take a good nap and then finish the project that grumpy thrusted upon us. Who do you think will reprimand you? I suspect Smiley and Maya might do exactly the same."

   "Hmm," Casey raises his head to look at me. "Do you think they spent the night together? And what was that nonsense about him walking a dog at five in the morning?" 

   "I'm pretty sure they're still fucking like rabbits," I state, making him snort. "Smiley is weird sometimes. I guess he freaked out and made that story up as an excuse to beat a retreat. He got really lucky that a drink was enough to wake up the femme fatale."

   "Nooo," Casey protests. "He's in love with Maya. He asked me to help him with her himself. He would never leave if it wasn't important. There's something very suspicious about him lately... Shit! Ave... Oh, my God!  Someone's coming!"

   He tries to jump up, but I manage to hold him in place and look in the direction he's pointing. Three figures are visible in the distance. It looks like two men are jogging and a dog is running next to them. They are still far away, barely distinguishable.

   "Calm down! They can't see us yet. Just put your clothes on." I start helping him because he's so panic-stricken that is trying to shove his leg in my shirt's sleeve. "Slowly, Bunny! We have enough time."

   "Oh Dear! We could be arrested for indecent exposure," he shrieks. "What were we thinking?"

   "Indecent exposure?" I laugh out. "How do you even know the legal term? We live in a seaside resort. If people got arrested for having sex on the beach, the city would literally be depopulated."

   "What the hell?" Casey shrieks and jumps aside just in time to avoid a head-on collision with no one else, but our sweet pet Mozart who is more than happy to see us.

   "Well, well, well," a deep, melodic voice chuckles. "Nothing in the world can convince me this time that you weren't just rolling in the hay... sorry, sand. And don't tell me that you got up at five in the morning to watch the sunrise cause I ain't buying it."

   "Dārin!" My neighbor's boyfriend, Sunny pulls on his sleeve. "You're making Casey uncomfortable."

   "Oh, I'm really sorry, Bunny," Em smirks and leans to my ear. "Ave, your shirt is inside out."

   "Thanks!" I grin and take it off to adjust it under Casey's reproachful glare. "Aren't you people sleeping?"

   "Actually no," Sunny shyly smiles. "Sometimes we just walk on the beach for hours." Judging by the way his cute, pink hair is sticking out in all directions, I doubt they were only walking the entire time. 

   "And how did he end up with you?" Casey asks, patting Mozart's head while he's trying to pull out his shoelace.

   "We passed by your house and saw him sitting behind the gate with his nose stuck between the fence spires with a sulky expression. We decided that a walk will cheer him up," Em explains, gesturing for us to follow him. "Let's go. I know the perfect place for a good coffee. 

   "He's not sulky," Casey grumbles, giving up the fight and letting the dog steal the shoelace.  "It's just his usual cunning face."

   "Honestly, I envy you a little," Sunny coos at the mischief. "He's sooo cute!"

   "Do you want a dog, kitty?" Em immediately asks. "We can adopt one whenever you like."

   "No," Sunny states, blushing like crazy. "I only want you."

   Casey stumbles into the untied shoe, staggers ahead and wraps an arm around Sunny's waist to maintain his balance.  They both start to giggle. Em raises a questioning brow.

   "Oh, my God! I think I'm still drunk," Casey squeaks and the two cuties start giggling even louder.

   Em chuckles and crouches , pulling me to do the same, "Come on, sweethearts, we'll give you a piggyback ride."

   Our boyfriends don't waist a second and climb on our backs. Our jolly group of five heads to the nearby café amidst jokes and laughter.

______________________________________

Photo  220606714 © Aaron Amat | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 59!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤

Since the denouement is close and some intense events are coming, I decided that we all deserve some fluff and cuteness 🥰

I hope you enjoyed the interaction between two of my most favorite couples. 😘

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

See you in next chapter.

Love: Anny