54. Diving into the Ocean (Ave)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   [Please, note that this is very explicit, also contains switching, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter and it will not affect the plot.]

   "You are very, very hard," Casey notes, tracing my penis with the tips of his still trembling fingers while we're lying side by side with intertwined legs.

   "You are too," I peek down at him and grin, "and you definitely can't stay still."

   "What did you expect when the... the... thing... is still in me," he mutters.

   "Mhm," I kiss his lips. "When will you stop blushing like a stop sign every time we talk about sex? You're much more relaxed when we actually do it. I am so glad, by the way, that you're enjoying so much the company of your new, pink friend."

   "I'm still in love with my old friend," he mumbles, squeezing lightly my glans.

   "Aww, don't worry, Bunny. It's ok to like both of them," I chuckle, licking slowly down his abs.

   "Can you stop talking about the dildo as if it is a living creature?" Casey grumbles, but soon releases a high-pitched squeak when I slightly move the toy in and out while my tongue slides in his navel.

   I lift up my head and wink at him, "But it's alive. I can prove it."

   "What do you mean?" he looks at me with a puzzled expression, all glowing in bright red. I don't give him much time to wonder, pressing the little vibration button at the lowest speed. Casey's eyes widen in utter surprise. He grabs my forearm, panting heavily and biting his lip.

   "Don't do it, babe," I rub my mouth on his to stop him. "Bite me!"

   "Aaah... Ave, are you trying to kill me... Oh my... Aaah..." He doesn't waste time and sinks his teeth in my bottom lip. It hurts a little, but I love it. I increase the speed and my Bunny starts moaning in a full voice, squirming under me. He has never been able to keep quiet, but these sounds are a true symphony. I shove my hand between us and start jerking our pressed erections. He would have squirted by now, if I hadn't made him come twice. A little planning is always a good thing. I straddle his waist and pour a generous quantity of lube on my hand.

    Casey grabs my thighs and barely breathes out, "What... are... you... going... to do?"

   "You'll see, naughty Bunny," I smirk, wrapping my fingers around him. His pelvis is swinging up and down while he's pleasuring himself, rubbing on my palm. I'm sure his fingerprints are already tattooed on my skin. I lean forward and whisper in his ear, "What about being inside of me instead of doing it with my hand?"

   His hooded eyes open wide abruptly. He pants, "No! Have you done it before?"

   "Of course," I purr, nibbling on his earlobe. "You want it, babe. Am I not right? You want it soo bad!"

   Casey grabs my butt and whimpers loudly, leaving no doubt about his desires. I can feel him getting even harder in my hand. He still hesitates, though, "Ave, I'm totally inexperienced. I might hurt you. You haven't prepared."

   "Of course, I have, Bunny. Just trust me," I somehow mange to smile encouragingly, although, my whole body is shaking in unison with his, as if the vibrations of the toy are transmitting through his skin into mine and strain my muscles. Casey squeezes my butt cheeks, moaning loudly and I know that he's more than ready. I adjust him and slowly descend, taking his whole length in me with one swift move. I did prepare, but the stretching is still insane. My little Bunny is not small at all. He's trembling inside of me and it makes me see stars. 

    "Wait!" he whispers on my lips. "Just wait a little! Please, can you stop the vibrations."

   I do as he asks, looking into his wet, blue eyes and gently kiss his forehead. "Are you ok, sugar? Why are these tears? Do you want to stop?" 

   "No," he shakes his head and sweetly kisses my lips. "Ave, I'll never want to stop. I love you! Thank you for giving me everything I have ever dreamed of."

   "How does it feel?" I ask, caressing his cheek.

   "As if I'm diving into the warmest ocean in the world," he barely breathes. "Will you... please... can you move. I'm not sure I... know how to... do it... properly."

   I can't suppress my moans anymore. My babe is too sweet. I love to feel him deep. We're both driven to insanity, unable to restrain anymore. I sit on my heels and start swaying slowly back and forth . Casey immediately grabs my hips and makes me move faster. We are a whimpering, sweaty mess of bodies, getting crazier by the second. My Bunny is brave. He sits up and takes over, wrapping an arm around my waist. His movements are smooth and flawless. I feel every bit of him, hitting the most sensitive spots inside of me. The heat overwhelms us. We are like two dancers, swaying in the fiery rhythm of the music until everything becomes only passion and emotion. We both tense at the same time. 

   "Daddy, I'm going to come," he sobs. "Can I..."

   "Yes, babe! Yes! Do it!" I mewl and the next second we are both in another universe where nothing else exists, but the wild explosions of our scorching, all-consuming love.

   "Ave," Casey whispers, lying motionless, sprawled on my chest, "I think I'm dead. You and the Happy Rabbit have finally managed to kill me." He peeks at the pink toy on the night stand and giggles.

   "You can sleep, if you want," I mumble, barely keeping my eyes open. 

   "I want to speak with you about something first," he says tentatively.

   "Tell me, Bunny," I start stroking his hair.

   "I know that Ebony is not a sincere person," he sighs. "And you were right to be against me having lunch with her. I'm sure that you have good reasons to postpone the meeting with your parents as well."

   "Yeah, I doubt it will be a nice one," I answer.

   "I guess not," he agrees. "I already have a bad experience with your sister. But I have issues, you know. I just..."

   "I know, babe," I soothe him. "You need this reassurance, although it's clear that it won't be the most pleasant thing to do."

   "Yes," he nods. "I never doubt you, but I just need to meet them. It will make me feel... I don't know... significant, substantial. I know it's silly. These are just my insecurities."

   "You don't need to explain, Bunny," I hug him closer. "If this is what you need, we're just going to do it. Next weekend we can visit my parents. Is that ok?"

   "Yes, thank you..." I can feel his smile on my skin. His body relaxes. "...for everything!"

   "I'd do anything for you, Casey," I whisper, "absolutely everything you want. let me say it clearly, If you haven't figured it out yet. You're the love of my life."

________________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 54!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤

Was this unexpected? 😀

What do you think about this switch in positions? Did it change the dynamic in Ave and Casey's relationship? 

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

See you in next chapter.

Love: Anny