Extra #3: The Academy

(A/N: I'm sorry this chapter doesn't focus more on Sakura's life but her kids. I just need a bit more building until someone recognizes her, which will be the next chapter).

     When Sakura arrived home, she was greeted by the smiling faces of her children, beaming up to her as they showed a letter of approval. Happily, she hugged the two tightly, knowing that since the evolution of entertainment and technology, the ninja occupation was put on the back wheel. They were lucky that there wasn't much wait on examinations, not that they would realize that anyways.

     "Hey, Himari, " she called out while looking at her daughter curiously, "How is it possible that your younger brother is in the same class as you?"

     The pinkette smirked as she felt her two children's muscles stiffen. They were smart kids after all. It would be no doubt that they observed the upcoming class and matched their levels with them. They probably schemed it all up by asking what the requirements were.

     "N-nothing, Mommy, "Himari stuttered, "I was just-just feeling under the weather! That was it!"

      Kei nodded along desperately, "And I almost exhausted my chakra because I was trying too hard!"

     Kaminari, who had come back with the kids, jumped in, "Well-"

     However, her husband was quickly shut up by the malicious glares of her children. She rubbed Kaminari on the back softly and kissed his cheek. "Darlings, be nice to your father."

     Begrudgingly, they replied, "Yes."

     Hitoshi arrived not soon after, causing the kids to lose interest and run toward the purple-haired hero. Then they feasted on the rest of the picnic while Sakura began to write some things down.

     "What are you doing?" Kei peered over her shoulder, "What's that for? Work?"

     Rubbing his head, she replied, "Nope. You know how you and Himari have been longing to know Medical Ninjutsu?"

     "You're finally teaching it to us?"

     "Yep. Now there's this girl that will be in your class named Sarada Uchiha."

     Himari gasped, "A spawn of the bastard?"

     "Yes, " she nodded, "But she's quite unlike him. She doesn't have the same qualities that make Sasuke a bastard. She admires Sakura Haruno."

     Kaminari agreed with a cheesy smile, "There's everything to admire about her, after all. I don't even know when to start."

     Feeling her cheeks go slightly red at such a simple line, Sakura cleared her throat, "She'll be joining the two of you for lessons. They'll be starting next week, so become friends with her, okay? This isn't a suggestion. It's my first mission for you two."

     "Mission?" Himari echoed, eyes glistening dreamily.

     Looks like it wasn't hard to bait her child into actively trying to befriend Sarada.

     "Exactly. Complete the mission by the end of the week and I'll teach you two medical ninjutsu. If you fail, then you don't get taught."

     Himari quickly grabbed Kei and whispered harshly, "Don't drag me down, you hear? We're going to friends with this Uchiha and I don't want to see you do anything stupid."

     Kei scowled, pulling his body away from her, "Stupid? I doubt that I'm going to say anything dumb. If anything, it'll be you-"

     "Now, now, " Sakura chided, "As much as it is good to be rivals, you shouldn't fight... And before anyone asks, you both have to be friends, not just one. Understand?"