USJ

She could see them from afar up on top of the boat. Surrounding them were villains whose quirks were most suitable to water. She could hear the purple-grape haired boy, Minoru Mineta, squeal at the top of his lungs from fright. From that alone, a heavy and tired sigh came from her mouth. 

     She approached the water area and watched as the villains ignored her. They were either too wrapped up in their little scheme of that she had apprehended her group of students already and wanted to join in. So when she began to walk across the water, most people assumed that it was her quirk.

     Allowing one to stick to her, she tested its durability and effect on her chakra. With ease and talent in chakra control, she was able to have it fall off in no time. Just as Zabuza had a dreadful effect on them as genins, she was having the same on the three students on the boat. Deciding it was enough, she jumped up and landed on the roof of the boat's cabin. 

     Not even glancing at their faces, Sakura stated, "I can have all of you out of this mess. Trust me and you'll make it without getting hurt."

     "Why should we trust you?" Izuku asked cautiously, testing her.

     "Because I had multiple chances to kill all of you and haven't done it?"

     Mineta's eyes grew wide and he screamed, holding onto Izuku's jacket with clenched fists, "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

     "On second thought, let's leave the whiny one as bait."

     At his reaction, she chuckled light-heartedly, "I'm joking... All of you grab onto me, except for the him." 

     She gave a pointed look at Mineta through her mask, although he couldn't see it. It wasn't needed either way to show who she was alluding to. "Hold on to the other boy."

     It was odd to have two other kids her age hold onto her while a child-sized teen hung off the back. She could carry them just fine, but just weird in general. She hadn't really imagined it to go down exactly like that. "Hold on tight."

     Sakura leaped up into the sky and could almost feel their stomachs plummeting at the height they were at. To their defense, it was rather high, and they were in that situation by a possible villain. 

     Using some chakra, she came down softly, letting each of them off gently. "You guys go ambush some other villains, okay? I also have my partner here too. He's a bit inexperienced, and our outfits are the same. Please don't accidentally kill him."

     "W-we won't, " Izuku managed to stutter out.

     Turning back to the now enraged group of villains for letting their prey escaped, she readied a jutsu. Although it used a good amount of chakra, it was the best actions she could take with all her enemies at various locations. "Water Style: Furious Current Jutsu."

    Yes, it was meant to drown opponents, but they all had something that allowed them to stay underwater for so long. By those facts, she shouldn't be able to kill any of them... Hopefully.

     Sakura created water and then turned into it herself, becoming a destructive whirlpool to take out all of her foes. They were flung around mercilessly and with any guilt involved. When she finished, all the water was soaking in nearby areas and barely a puddle was left. The boat was turned into absolute shreds of wood and metal. Finally, she was feeling a bit regretful for her unawareness of her surroundings.

     Before she could dwell on the thought of the costs, Hitoshi's voice rang out through her communication device. "There's a... Monster attacking Eraserhead, but I'm outclassed right now!"

     "Nomu, " she mused, "I'll be right there."

     Sending chakra to her feet once more, Sakura sprang up, landing beside Hitoshi who stood off, hidden to the side. "... I know I can't take him, but you can do something, can't you?"

     "Mmn, I can."

     Sakura cringed as she watched the underground hero's face being pounded into the concrete. Even injured the man was still fighting through the pain and using his quirk.

     Quickly, she ran up and applied some chakra to her leg, swinging full force at the Nomu. He tried to block but was sent flying back into the air. Sakura then went to work on Eraserhead, her green chakra wavering over his face and arm.

     "You!" Shigaraki hissed.

     The blue haired male abruptly stopped and moved back from Hitoshi's downward swing. Although slightly awkward, he moved quite fluidly for being only a beginner in kenjutsu. "Your opponent is me."

     "Thanks, Cat, " she murmured and turned attention back to the hero laying before her. She had quite a lot of work ahead of her for a short amount of time. Nomu was getting up, and she was getting to the point where she'd have to summon a shadow clone.

     Putting her fingers together for a hand sign, a clone of herself appeared. Instead of fighting the brute herself, her clone would do it. Even though they both had the same capabilities, she trusted herself more to do so. If the clone disappeared midway through a procedure, the clone might cause cancer at the sudden fluctuation in chakra.

      As a Iryonin, she would never dare put her patients through that kind of risk.

     She commanded softly, "Stay still so I can heal you."

      As she mended his arm bone, Sakura stopped the bleeding around his eyes. The head always bled the most anyways.

     "Why are you helping us?" he asked her hoarsely.

     "I just owe someone, " she said simply, "That is all there is to it."

     He grunted out in pain and her hands instantly went to the area of discomfort. Sakura took two more minutes and finally wiped the sweat off of her forehead. The bone was fully mended, and any internal damage was also fixed. 

     Sakura dusted off her hands and informed, "I have fixed most of your injuries. You should still be able to fight."

     Tossing him an energy pill, she stated, "Take this and you'll have an energy boost. Now if you'll excuse me, I have Cat to help."

     Dismissing her clone, Sakura massaged her slightly stiff shoulders and arms. "Now then... How should I capture him...?"