Dead Eyes

Of course, no one there in the bar would expect such words to come out of such an innocent-looking lady's mouth. However, the fact that she dared to travel into the bar with untold motives peaked some interest.

     "There's no one by such a name 'ere, Lil' Missy, " the bartender sighed, pouring a drink for another customer, "You prob'ly just heard some false rumors about 'em. Now why don't you head along back-"

     "I heard that they were looking for me, " Sakura cut in with a no nonsense tone, "And I'd rather not be accidentally found by one of the members and rudely handled with. Though I'm nice..."

     "I'm not afraid to kill again."

     Normally those that were chased by a gang stirred up some trouble within in, causing them to fall into hiding. However, Sakura was actively searching them out. It was as though she was signing her death warrant!

      With a crooked and amused smile, the bartender then asked her, "Now, Lil' Missy, you ne'er gave a name, 'ave you?"

     "Tsunade Senju."

     Eyes sparkling with a sudden realization, his grin stretched into a smile. "Alright, everyone except Missy here is to leave."

     People shuffled out, a bit annoyed, but they followed what the man said. According to that small showing of power, he had a bit of authority around the parts.

     Pulling out his flip phone, he quickly dialed a number, which the person on the other end answered rather quickly. Tuning her ears with chakra, she listened to what the other person was saying.

     "What is it, Hawkeye?" the masculine voice questioned.

     "I got that Missy you're lookin' for, Tsunade Senju."

     "How was she handled?"

     "She came 'ere tryin' to find you, Boss... How should the package be delivered?"

     "Just bring her to my office."

     Bringing her straight to the heart of the gang wasn't a bad idea, but the extent of her power wasn't known yet, not to mention the fact that she came directly and affiliation to U.A. There was only one explanation, which fit their characteristic's entirely. They knew that she had faked being an apprentice under U.A. Still, the I.D. was remarkably not a fake.

     After hanging up, the bartender's voice became more formal, obviously from the importance. "Alright, follow me."

     "Does he usually invite people to his office?" she questioned him curiously.

     He stiffened up like a board, and Sakura just smiled like a cat toying with it's prey. Even though it was amusing to her, nothing beat mentally abusing her fellow intern.

     Recovering from his stupor, he cleared his throat, adding a nod of affirmation. 

     "Lead the way then, sir, " those words fell off in lips, supposedly innocent, but were actually harassing and teasing.

     Walking through a couple alleys, she saw a couple thugs and delinquents looking at them with the same resting-hostile expressions.  Sakura supposed that being a part of gang just made people like that. Still, they were just mere bugs to her feet compared to her shinobi life.

     Watching their expressions before and after carefully, she released a wave of Killer Intent, something that she hadn't done in a long while. Of course their expressions turned weary and some of them even even stumbled back. Withdrawing it back in, she sent them the most angelic smile she could muster from her acting career, as though nothing had happened.

     It was a simple warning to them so they wouldn't try anything. There were always a couple idiots in the group anyways. How else would you be able to differentiate the smart from the group?

     They headed to a warehouse where someone awaited them. He didn't seem like he wanted to be here. Maybe the person thought it was a hassle, but that didn't matter to Sakura.

     "That's who the boss wanted?" he asked.

     The bartender quickly nodded without speaking a word. Speaking of which, his face was pale and sweat beads were forming on his skin. Perhaps it was the shock of the earlier KI.

     Roughly, the newcomer grabbed Sakura by the arm, and she suddenly found herself inside an office. Quite winded, her stomach was flipping as it moved quite faster than she had gone before. Quickly moving healing chakra to her stomach, she calmed it down.

      Rather than being angry of how she was taken to the location, she was curious on what kind of quirk the person had. Her scientific side sprung into action, passion ignited. "That was unexpected! What is your quirk? Can you do it again?"

     She found herself liking whatever it was more than 'One for All.'

     Realizing that she was a bit rude being an unknown and asking such information, she bowed her head slightly, "... Sorry, I was just a bit excited."

     Though she retracted her question that wouldn't mean that she wouldn't use her own reasoning. There was no lightning involved, otherwise she would've felt a bit familiarity from the Sports Festival. She reasoned that it could only be a space related quirk or air. Though the logic for some of chakra just might not apply.

     With an approaching signature from the back, Sakura turned around to see just a wall and closed door. She had turned a bit too early. Just a second later the door opened, revealing a man in his early 20's, slicked-back orange hair, and narrow silver eyes. Even his loose-fitting t-shirt revealed not only his pecs but long winding tattoo. Had she had the option to be a fan girl, she would've preferred him over Sasuke.

     Of course, due to those fan girl tendencies, she dared to catcall the boss of the gang with a bright smile on her face. "... Oops?"

     After a long moment of contemplating whether she meant it or not, she sighed, "Okay, that definitely wasn't an accident. It feels insulting to call it that."

     The boss's eyebrow raised at her. "Are you really the same woman that healed that beyond-saving hero?"

     "Well, you can't reckon that I'm normal after coming here, can you?"