Class 1-A

Sakura dangerously rocked the chair back as she sat in it, balancing it so it wouldn't fail over. She had finished her test too early and was rather bored watching the other students struggle.

     Deciding that it would take them until the end of class, she got up and opened the door out of the class. No one had noticed her figure make its way across the classroom but didn't mind.In silence she had opened and shut the door, not making a single noise that her teacher even caught on.

    Humming softly to herself, she poked her head into the other classes, grinning mischievously when other students saw her. She even waved at Izuku when he visibly stiffened.

     "You're that model, aren't you!" a voice yelled out, "You're the one that was on NHC!"

      Sakura's smile was now strained as she looked around for the person that decided to make her presence clear to everyone. He had orange-yellow hair with a black lightning bolt on the side and slanted yellow eyes. 

     "And you're... Kaminari, right?"

     As expected, he hollered with pink cheeks, "Y-yes, I am!"

      Sakura had wanted to only look and drop by Nezu's office for a bit of tea, but she could also sate her boredom with Class 1-A. Sliding on in, her interruption was immediately stopped by a slightly pissed Eraserhead. "What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be roaming around the halls. Who is your teacher?"

     "I just walked out of the classroom doors, " she replied with a smirk, "Just like I'm walking in here."

     Sakura brushed passed him and sat on top of Izuku's desk, laughing at the green haired boy's pale face.  "I don't bite, Midoriya-san. I'm just bored with my class. Ectoplasm's quizzes are too easy for me."

     "Get the fuck out of here, extra!"

     Turning to the boy who made the outburst, she coolly stated, "No you."

     He fumed angrily, but she ignored it and instead turned her attention to someone that was trying to see up her skirt. "A-a model's panties! They're probably of high quality silk, or-or even some sexy lace!"

     "This is your class?" she asked the teacher rhetorically with an unimpressed tone. Mineta went flying against the wall and Sakura let out a small sigh. A sad longing filled her emerald orbs as she was reminded of Naruto's peeping.

     She shook her head after remembering that she was no longer in Konohagakure and could never be able to return home. Even if she did, there was no guarantee that she would be able to return to the correct time.

     It was obvious that Eraserhead didn't have much control over his class, probably because he didn't want to take the effort to deal with them. 

     Kaminari held out a random folder for her to sign and she did so with ease. However, in the quickness of grabbing it, a paper fell out as she did so. In her curiosity, Sakura picked it up and flipped it over to see a ghastly D on the corner of it. 

     "How is it possible to get a D on this?" she asked while holding it up. 

    The paper only held twenty problems on simple Algebra, Geometry, and Trigonometry. The questions didn't have the right answers under it in red pen, only an x over the numbers.

     With her pen still in hand, she speed-ran through them, filling in the correct answers below with work neatly underneath it. "I explained each step so you should be able to understand it better."

     With tears streaming down his face, he sniffed, "T-thank you."

     "I can tell that you understand the overall concept but just applying it is hard for you. You're on the right track but the complicated parts scare you."

      "You can tell from just one quiz?" Midoriya asked.

     "Mmn, you can tell a lot from what is on the paper and erased."

     "... What is your worst subject?"

     She could hear the curiosity clear in his voice. "English, why?"

     "What do you have in it?"

     "I'm very disappointed myself but I only have 99.5% in the class."

     They jumped back, surprise obvious on their faces. "That's your lowest grade?!"

     "Is your quirk intelligence related?" a boy with blue hair and glasses, otherwise known as Iida Tenya, asked.

     Kaminari, probably the biggest fanboy she had ever met answered for Sakura. "She doesn't have a quirk! That's what makes her so revolutionary in her industry!"

     "Another quirkless loser, " Bakugou mumbled under his breath.

     Sakura smiled threatening at him, "What is your net worth, hmm? I don't see you making big bucks at a part time job and also attending school."

     "Bet you got some parents with connections, so fucking what?!" he scowled.

     The people who watched the broadcast held in their breaths, which was about more than three-fourths of them. Nothing was said as everyone was waiting for her reaction, especially since she cried on air.

     Without a change in expression, she turned on her phone and pressed a number on it, holding it up to her ear.

     "Hello, Sakura, " Nezu greeted on the other side, "Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

     "Hey, Principal Nezu, " she drawled out, watching for the other student's reactions, "Can I report someone for bullying?"

     "Why is that?"

     "He said something..."

     "About your parents?"

     "Mmn, so do something before you have to call Sansa and Naomasa."

     She could hear him sigh. "You've had visions of him, so you do know his personality by now."

     "Alright, alright, " she snapped reluctantly, "I won't do anything... yet. Damn, if it wasn't for his personality, he would've made a great model on the side."

     "Just in case I'll have those two ready on speed-dial."

     "Mmn, bye."

     Turning to the class, she adopted a bored look and informed them, "I've decided not to take any action against him. I don't mind being in a jail cell again but getting coffee spilled on me is not favorable."

     Looking to Eraserhead, she coughed into her hand, "Just pretend that I'm not here."

     Everyone sweatdropped as it was impossible to not look at the pink haired girl that had decided to randomly drop by the room, not to mention her status.

     "Since I'm an extra, you all shouldn't care."

     And she still hadn't let Bakugou off the hook.