Nomu

Sakura hadn't really thought out far enough to have a foolproof plan of capturing and disabling the Nomu. Sure enough there was an argument with poisons, but there were so many plants that didn't exist and new ones that she didn't know the effects of. Ever since the information she received slow down to almost nothing like what it used to be, Sakura had to turn to literature and other things. However, it wasn't like she could get a book on how to get poisons... Legally.

     What she needed was something to render its regeneration harmless. If she wanted to kill the Nomu, she could create cancerous cells within the body and have it generate those cells to the point where it killed itself. Still, that wasn't what she was supposed to do. The Nomu was supposed to be safely detained in police custody. 

      "Cat, did you bring blank seals and ink?"

     "I do, " he replied while dodging Tomura's outstretched hand.

     "How many soldier pills do you have left?"

     "... ten."

     He had already gone through so many, and Sakura had only took a few. Hitoshi's stamina and endurance were lacking, but he still hadn't been injured by a villain yet. He tossed out a storage scroll and she caught it, opening it widely while conjuring up the needed supplies.

      She didn't have enough chakra to make another shadow clone for a distraction or else her progress on the diamond seal would go back majorly. In a race against time, she dipped her brush into the black ink and inscribed the symbols onto it. The Nomu, although mindless as it was, still had a lifeforce, although it was unstable. 

     The seal was meant to disrupt chakra, which would therefore knock it out, in theory. It was all only a hunch that Sakura felt deep in her gut.

      She barely finished in time but as she felt the rippling pressure of a swing behind her, she was unable to dodge. Applying as much chakra to the areas of future contact, she felt her feet leave the ground and body become weightless.

     Flung upwards, Sakura cursed as she hit the roof of the dome, the glass cracking menacingly behind her. Her ribs were possibly damaged and her arm hung at an odd angle. Blood dribbled down from her mouth. "Cat... I'll be down soon."

     Taking two pills at once, Sakura walked across the top of the dome until she was directly above the Nomu. The seal had survived the hit at the cost of her body, but she would still be able to heal herself later.

     She launched herself down, twisting her body in a mad attempt to dodge the Nomu's attacks. Finally she outstretched her hand and readily had chakra at her disposal. The slap resounded loudly and so did the sound of her bone snapping. 

     Nomu fell to the ground with a thud, and Sakura struggled to get herself up. Her arm was totally out of commission with a broken wrist and forearm. Breathing hurt because of her slightly broken ribs.

     Hitoshi practically slid over, trying to pick Sakura up. "We should go."

     Sakura nodded slightly before wincing once more. Then she realized the hole in her plan. All Might was going to arrive soon and so were the rest of the faculty. "We can't leave now. We'll be caught before we do."

     "You mean..."

     She didn't answer her question but instead asked, "Can you give me another soldier pill from my pouch?"

     He went through it and popped it in her mouth. Standing up, she carefully began to heal her ribs. As they weren't fully broken -like Eraserhead's were- she didn't need to set them and just mended the cracks.

     Then she set her arm, letting out a strangled scream as she did so. Tears prickled at the corners of her eyes and her breathing turned into shudders. As she healed, her brain became more and more fuzzy and sounds more and more muffled.

      Once she set her wrist, everything came back more clearly and pumped some adrenaline through her veins. As a healer she couldn't be comatose on her partner. "I need another pill."

     He didn't hesitate and Sakura was able to finish up with herself. 

     Tomura Shigaraki had disappeared along with Kurogiri, so there was no need for Hitoshi to be on the defensive. He could relax after all of the fighting.

      The pinkette tried to take a step on her own before stumbling straight to the ground. Her limbs weren't working in her favor and were exhausted from everything that happened.

     To some surprise, Midoriya rushed forward with both Tsuyu and Mineta trailed behind him. "Wh-what happened to her?"

     "Exhaustion, " Hitoshi stated blandly, "She overexerted herself trying to beat that monster."

     He waved languidly to the giant Nomu that appeared to be knocked out. Sighing, Hitoshi tried to help her up, but he was also lacking the energy to do so. They both were spent and in a precarious situation.

     "We should remove their masks!" Mineta suggested eagerly.

     "I'm not so sure, kero, " Asui muttered and held her finger to her chin, "They did help us after all."

      "But they aren't heroes! What they did is still illegal!"

      Even though she was on the edge of falling unconscious, Sakura could feel frustration and anger flooding through her body. "You... You're the one that was helpless and couldn't do anything although you're trying to be a hero. In an actual situation, your incompetence and cowardice could have costed lives."

     The more she spoke, the more energy she gained to stand up. "I didn't ask to be in this stupid world... And I actually thought I would be free from this nightmare. Why couldn't I just stay dead."  

     Sakura then busted out into a fit of laughter, shoulders heaving as she did so. "Fine, turn me in. I saved you three, healed your teacher, and defeated a monster that only All Might could have apprehended."

      Hitoshi shook her to snap her out of it. "Mouse, calm down."

     "The standards at U.A. have plummeted, " she muttered to herself, "A hero fights with every atom of their body bravely, even if they know they will will die."

     "... You're not even close to him."