Somewhat Serious

Stretching her shoulders, she announced casually, "I guess it's time I really start trying... Taijutsu, I guess?"

     Even without chakra her strength had been immense, but bodies didn't have the same strength normality in her new world as they did in Konoha. Of course, she couldn't use any style previous used by either her or Hitoshi. The last thing she wanted was for Midoriya to connect the her together with her alias.

     Sucking in her breath, she readied in her normal kunoichi stance, much like the standard academy style she were taught. "You know, more than anything... I hate to be a nuisance."

     Pushing off on her right foot, she proceeded to dodge the slash of his katana by moving her body low, placing her hand on the ground and pivoting her wrist for a low side kick. He fell back, but not before catching himself on the ground and springing into a backflip.

     Although she was placing all her effort into her hand-to-hand combat, trying to overpower someone else who also excelled in it, she never once used her chakra to add power in the moves. What laid behind each blow was true strength.

     Still, this wasn't her target to put down. Izuku and Todoroki were still there, plus Iida had yet to learn his lesson on revenge, which was short compared to the notorious 'Avenger' that betrayed the Leaf.

     So, she'd aim for his pressure points that she had diligently studied under Tsunade's tutelage, which didn't matter with her quirk all too much. Each strike, which seemed random, was actually calculated to go for points all over, his arms, abdomen, leg, or anywhere that she could place a hit on. She had to move quick also, fast enough to where he didn't have time to reach for more blades.

     She let her body flow with an uppercut, parry to the right with her fans, back kick, sliding on the ground to avoid another swing, a two finger jab... All came with her years of fighting, fighting for her very life.

     His speed was already ridiculous, but wasn't quirk related. However, as she continued to fight without losing ground, she noticed him considerably losing speed. Still, she couldn't deliver the final blows. It would be too much attention and she'd be watched much more. How could a quirkless girl possibly 1v1 the Hero Killer that has killed countless pro heroes?

     Finally, Sakura pulled back, nodding to Izuku and Todoroki that it was their turn. They had waited on the sidelines after watching what she did, knowing that if they interfered it wouldn't help.

     With that, she stopped the forceful chakra that helped move her body along and she almost instantaneously collapsed to the ground. Her body could move better than when her blood was first tasted, but it still wouldn't have been enough to fight. She guessed that the effects were lasting longer because of her forceful movements. 

     Sitting up against the wall, she was able to get a better look at Iida, who almost had a decent enough function of movement. "Do you realize how petty you've been?"

     He stiffened when he realized that her remark had been directed at him.

     "You've come to Hosu for the sake of revenge even when you're told not to. You were almost killed because you were blinded by your own selfish emotions. You left your friends in the dark when they were very concerned about you and cared about you. How do you think they would've felt if you died, including your family?"

     His body shook and Iida grit his teeth furiously, trying to keep the tears inside. The boy knew exactly what he had done wrong.

     "Your friends would've wished for the rest of your lives that they stopped you from going to Hosu. They would've wished that they saw the signs before they happened. They would blame themselves. Your friends and family would shed tears... Do you know what your brother would think?"

      Iida's bottom lip trembled as he spoke, "H-he would... He would have..."

     "He would've regretted that he wasn't adamant enough to keep you from chasing the Hero Killer for his sake. He would've regretted being hurt in the first place. He would think to himself as tears ran down his face..."

     The pinkette paused for a dramatic effect, "... 'I killed my little brother'."

     Tears streamed down his cheeks once she had broken his emotional barrier. Nothing could stop the sobs that wracked his body and wails that left his mouth.

     "I'm sorry, " he repeated, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

     Sakura smiled softly at him, "Don't forget the people beside you that support you. Look, Midoriya and Todoroki-san are fighting for your sake. Chin up, Iida-san, you have allies and people that care for you. You have family that you can return to... You're a hero aren't you?"

     "I am."

     "So, take a step, not for revenge but for your friends and protect others. Be the hero that you can be, the one that you aspire to be."

     With that, he forced his muscles to move and stand up. "Thank you, Haruno-san. This really means a lot to me."

     "Mmn, now go do your hero thing."

     Watching the fight from the sidelines now felt better than it had did before. She had played a key role in weakening Stain down to size for her schoolmates to defeat. Sakura had even pep-talked Iida, using her own experiences and emotions to give a concise inspirational speech.

     She couldn't help but grumble aloud softly, "I really learned from those talk no jutsus."

     Laughing to herself, she looked to the skies that still appeared beautiful through the smoke and dust. The stars twinkled brightly, almost winking at her. Hand unconsciously reaching for the stars, words slipped from her mouth, "I really miss them."

     Before registering what she had said, Sakura's attention returned to the fight where a giant Nomu had grabbed into Izuku, pulling him into the air with its ginormous wings. Iida and Todoroki's reaction time was slow while Stain was already knocked out.

     With the blood quirk already worn off, she sprung up, scaling the building she was leaning up against as quickly as she could. The window of time that she could reach them with unnoticeable chakra was small, but that didn't mean that she wasn't going to try. 

     Matching the speed and making it to a higher building, she managed to jump on top of the Nomu's back, choke-holding its neck. Pulling out a kunai from her stash, she stabbed it right in the brain before pulling Izuku atop. The humanoid went down fast and the corpse was used to soften the blow.

     "S-sakura-san... Are you okay?!" he questioned while looking over her for any injuries.

     "Mmn, and you?"

     "I'm fine."

     "That's good."

     Sending him a pointed look, she asked, "Are you underestimating me?"

     "N-no!" he yelled, waving his arms about, "I was just worried. I-I mean, we're together in this internship so..."

     Izuku Midoriya had gotten himself a couple more points in Sakura's book, more than she dared to admit.