Exchange

"What the fuck do you mean that quirkless bitch can go out?!" Bakugo spat in anger, obviously confused why a 'quirkless' person would be picked to go out.

     Everyone stared at the pinkette with a mixture of confusion and outrage. The outrage was probably directed at Mouse for putting her in that situation, but they couldn't take their eyes off her because of the way she acted. Sakura had a perfectly calm demeanor.

     That was a valid question, but Sakura really didn't want to explain the whole situation. It would be like revealing her trump card for no reason, but it would better to show that she was somewhat capable without revealing her true abilities.

     It was about time the class knew a small tidbit about her real life. Well, classes since Class B was there too.

     Mouse coughed into her hand, breaking the tension and drawing everyone's attention to herself. "This has been kept under wraps, but since it has come down to this, I'll disclose some confidential information... Is that alright, Haruno-san?"

     It was odd asking herself a question, but maybe this was how Naruto felt? Still, she could never imagine arguing amongst her clones.

     "Mmn, " she waved without care, "Just make it quick."

     "Sakura Haruno is a recovering child soldier. She's been trained in combat intensively, which is what some of you may have noticed. However, there's something she's used to that all of you haven't done before and hopefully will never do."

     Silence quickly enveloped the crowd as they digested the fact that they were going to hero school with someone that has a kill count.

     Before allowing people to become disgusted, Sakura spoke up, "If you know a hundred ways to kill, you know a hundred ways to defend yourself. Heroes don't kill, but villains do. Since coming to U.A. and escaping my child soldier world, I've never murdered anyone. I don't plan on it either. Instead, I plan on using my skills to help U.A. That is my goal."

     Her fist unconsciously clenched up but then relaxed when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Her head turned to the right, meeting Kaminari's amber eyes. 

     "Let's do this, Hero."

     As much as she had her opinions on heroes, she didn't feel like refuting anything. Instead, she smiled and headed out. 

     Sakura could preach all she wanted about her change, but it still wouldn't remove the blood off her hands. Instead, she had to show that her goodness outweighed it all.

     With Kaminari, Hitoshi, and Nezu on her side, Sakura felt that she could do it.

      Loitering around the front for a bit because Shoto had not joined them yet, she could feel the pressure of unasked questions on her. None of the villains were close yet but were instead observing, so it was fine."

     "Are we telling him?" Hitoshi questioned, "And how much?"

     "A lot, " she answered with a long sigh, "Many things involve him and we can't screw things up here."

     "It's not good to tell everyone, " he reminded with a worried tone.

     "Trust me, I know, but I'm obligated to do this. If I can prevent..."

     The purple-haired boy scowled, grabbing her by the shoulders, "What do you mean? I thought we're preventing your death! That's our main goal!"

      "But if I can do both, I'll save thousands of lives!"

     Footsteps approaching then paused their argument. Todoroki looked at them all with a mixture of neutral puzzlement and curiosity, if that was even possible. "Am I bothering something?"