The Operation

When they entered the meeting place, Hitoshi's body unconsciously shook. Only when Sakura nudged him in the side had he realized he was. From his sudden lack of confidence, their whole mission could have possibly become a bust.

     There were hundred of villains that were filling into the place, all of which had the same bloodthirsty auras. There was a few he recognized, which stirred up a fright, especially since they were supposed to be in jail. However, most of them were new faces. 

     "Do you have your weapons, Cat?" she suddenly asked him.

     He could hear her voice through the communication device that they both had in their ears. "Yes, I have them, Mouse."

     He motioned to where his hidden pouch was tucked away and pulled out a make-shift storage scroll. His sword had been put in there while he was preparing. 

     "Blunted?"

     "Yes."

     Even though Sakura was a full fledged shinobi and dealed with killing for most of her life, she didn't want to kill. Shinso wasn't ready for it and would probably never in his life. It was against the basic code of being a hero in her new world.

     A hand was suddenly placed on her shoulder and she turned to see a random villain smile at her. "So, whatcha doin' here? Whatcha got against them heroes?"

     Hitoshi's heart sped up at the sudden interaction yet he couldn't peep a word. 

     Sakura carefully let some of her bloodlust out and coldly stated, "What else? I'll bring down All Might and let Endeavor claim that spot. When he believes he's number one, I'll slit his throat. That man doesn't deserve to be a hero. He wouldn't even deserve to be a villain."

     "Ooh, " the villain clapped excitedly, "You gotta vendetta. What's with the other masky over there?"

     The childish villain quickly pointed at Shinso who had frozen up. 

     "He's my... Brother."

     Shinso almost choked on his own spit at that statement. He wasn't expecting that answer, but he decided that he would inquire upon it later. Did she see it in her quirk earlier or not?

     Sakura continued blandly, drawing in her killer intent, "He's a shut in, but I've managed to convince him to come. Usually, he doesn't socialize with or even be in the room with so many people. Not to mention what's going to happen soon."

     "It's good ta hav' another on board!"

     With a crazed smile, the villain walked off and Shinso's shoulders relaxed once more. Whatever they were doing definitely wasn't good for his racing heart.

     He could hear her soft voice through his earbud, "Calm down. One of the main leaders of this operation will warp us to our location. Once we're there, act as if you're one of them before turning on them. It's simple. It's-"

     "Infiltration, " he finished.

     She chuckled and quickly patted him on the back, "You did good. Now calm your nerves. It will start fairly soon."

     Tomura Shigaraki began his speech/rally to help raise the anticipation and excitement on the whole ambush at U.A. It was overall a well thought out plan, but against the fate of the world, it was obvious that they would never truly win.

     Kurogiri's quirk stretched out and wrapped all of them in its purple and mist qualities. Sakura looked at it in awe and waved through it. His quirk was different than anything he had even seen before. She had seen it in her mind but in person really helped her get a feel for it.

     Sakura felt her experimental side buzz and was almost tempted to see what chakra would do with it. However, her urge had to put aside so she wouldn't mess up the transportation and possibly put them in mortal danger.

     "Ready?"

     "Ready."

     The inside of the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, a play on words for Sakura since she could easily say what would happen next. Class 1-A stood at the top of the stairs near the entrance. As what was shown in an earlier vision, All Might was not present with the two other heroes, Thirteen and Eraserhead.

     Hitoshi visibly stiffened at the sight of his idol, Eraserhead. He had always admired him as a hero that still could physically overpower someone with a non-physical quirk. Although it was not the right time to be in awe, the boy couldn't help but become giddy... Not at the thought that they were temporary enemies though. No, that fact was unfathomable at that point in time.

     Sakura smiled behind her mask, humming softly as she walked with poise with the crowd. He tried to follow her lead also. 

      He saw a blur rushing down the steps and it took a couple seconds before he realized it was his hero himself. Hitoshi almost slapped himself at his own stupidity. Of course a hero teacher would defend his own students against the villains that were planning on attacking them.

      Eraserhead's scarves extended, wrapping around his enemies and throwing them. His eyes were bloodshot already through his yellow goggles. To say the least, anyone would expect that the man never slept a day in his entire life.

     As soon as he came into a closer proximity to Sakura, she then burst into action, fists flying while her body twisted to easily dodge his scarves. He noticed quickly that she had not added any chakra into them and Eraserhead also found that his quirk wasn't working on her. It was all indeed pure skill that had been honed and perfected over years of extensive training.

     After bounding back from an almost inescapable capture, Sakura pivoted her foot and released a bit of chakra but not enough to be too noticeable. She flipped over his weapon in midair and landed right next to him. Thanks to that close distance, he was able to hear her comment.

     "Cat and I are not your enemies."

     Before he could inquire further, she was scrammed, nodding to Hitoshi that the next phase of the plan was starting. He pulled his sword from the scroll and proceeded to hit a villain right in the temple with it.

     "We're not in an arcade, " she snorted, "Put those books to good use now."

     "Alright."

     Sakura landed a flying kick on another enemy's back and twisted her head in the direction that she knew Izuku Midoriya was in. "Hitoshi, it's time for you to go solo. Flare up your chakra if you need me."

     "Will do."