Congrats

Sakura, much to her disappointment, didn't have any time to watch Hitoshi's match. She personally wanted to see it, but complying with Nezu's order was a bigger deal. If he judged that she didn't have enough sleep -the man could probably smell lack of sleep from being around Aizawa- her privileges would go down the drain.

     After that she would probably be so ashamed of herself to even show her face in society. Yes, she would drop out of U.A., quit her job, and live in the mountain isolated from society. The place would also be self-sustaining, meaning that Sakura could be as reclusive as she wanted to be... It was probably best to plan it out for the future.

     ... Well, that would be the case if she didn't collapse on her bed and fall into a coma for two days. That was how she woke up in the hospital wondering how the hell she got there. The pinkette considered the possibility of sleepwalking, but it was so far-fetched that it had to be ruled out.

     It wasn't until a nurse came in with his clipboard in hand that she was informed what happened. Pushing up his glasses, he then informed her about her coma.

     Her manager was the one who found her comatose state on the ground, still in her outdoor clothes. He then called an ambulance to have her taken to the hospital. 

     Shaking her head, Sakura made it up in her mind to convince her agency to give the man a raise for all the things that he had to deal with because of her.

     "Mmn, thanks, " she nodded with a polite smile.

     Noticing her phone on the tabletop next to her,  she turned it on to see that it was only at 81%, which was considerable since she hadn't touched the thing since the day of the Sports Festival.

     Scrolling through, her eyes crinkled at their corners when she saw worried texts from Hitoshi. However, her mood quickly dropped when she saw over 50 missed calls in total from her industry. Just 20 of them were just from one person entirely.

     Deciding finally on ignoring those calls, she opened Hitoshi's LINE, quickly typing to stop him from worrying.

-Pupil-

Sakura:

Hey, I'm alive from the dead.

Pupil:

... Why am I not surprised that is the first thing you send?

Pupil:

So, what have you been doing?

Sakura:

Sleeping. I was in a coma for two days.

Pupil:

...

Pupil:

Well, at least there's no brain damage.

Sakura:

Don't be so cold to your teacher!

Pupil:

Actually, let me rephrase that

Pupil:

At least there WAS brain damage

-'Pupil' has been changed to 'Heartless'-