Day Out

Hitoshi sighed as he waited outside of his home. His mother had forced him to dress accordingly and even had him comb his messy head of hair. It seems that her opinion of Sakura jumped since NHC. She even made sure to tell him to support her because of her loss.

     He scoffed but of course knew that he would actually try. Something in that speech was real and he was her friend. It was practically in the friend handbook to help someone when they're down.

     To his surprise, a fancy car didn't cruise in front of his house but a rather modest one. However, the shape of the automobile was in impeccable condition. The window rolled down in the back seat and he saw her. He wasn't expecting the get-up of a beanie, face mask, and sunglasses however. Although, he suspected that there would be people crowding around if they saw her. 

     "Hurry up!" she hollered out to him through cupped hands, "I have a date with a fast food restaurant and can't afford to miss it!"

     Hitoshi shook his head for expecting something different about Sakura that day. She was a master of hiding things, even her true emotions. 

     He opened the back door and slid in, looking a bit disgruntled at what also laid back there. Instead of its regular functions, the seats were designed as a wardrobe to hold clothes in. He could see the U.A. female uniform peeking out from one of the drawers.

     "You change in cars often?"

     "I usually have my scheduled packed with photo shoots and whatnot. I'd rather not have to wear the popular, drab clothes longer than I have to. I prefer comfort clothes, but I have to suffer to survive."

     He watched as she pulled out a rectangular piece of paper and placed her hand onto it, causing mineral water to suddenly appear. With a grin, Sakura tossed one to him, glancing as he fumbled with it. 

     "What did you do?" he asked curiously while also opening the water and drinking it. It was ice cold.

     "Magic, " she hummed before chugging hers down.

     They parked outside of a local fast food restaurant and the pinkette held her fist up in the air as she entered. He watched as the cashier barely looked up before asking for a card. He seemed to have recognized the chauffeur. 

     " I have someone else with me, hold on for a second, " she informed before turning to him, "Shinso, what do you want?"

     "... I'll have the #34 combo."

     "Good choice!" Sakura commented with a smile before procuring her card out of her pocket.

     After ten minutes, their food arrived safe and sound and Sakura dug in. She had triple the food that the Shinso had gotten, not including the large fries still waiting in the bag. He was more expectant that the manager would eat a substantial amount but he only ordered a drink.

     "What are we doing after this?"

     Sakura held her up finger to indicate for a minute before swallowing her food heavily. "I was thinking that we could hit up my condo and watch a movie? Maybe go to an arcade."

     He nodded slowly and then the realization hit him. Shinso was going to where she lived... Was going to her place. "I-Is that okay? Wouldn't your agency worry about scandals?"

     "Please, " she huffed, "As long as you're not in the company, it shouldn't be a big deal."

     "Y-yeah."

     Sakura rubbed her mouth with a napkin and re-adjusted her face mask so it covered her mouth once more. Without even a word, her manager pulled up the car and they were driving toward where she stayed. 

     Hitoshi tried to inconspicuously wipe his palms on his pants on the ride there. In his middle school days he never really had friends, nor did he even attempt to go to anyone's home. Everyone considered Hitoshi a villain because of his quirk. However, Sakura didn't once.

     Sakura Haruno never once asked Hitoshi for his quirk and even first refused to answer any questions verbally. The blood in his veins felt as though they turned into ice for that millisecond. She knew about his quirk although he never even spoke of it. 

     "How's your cat?" Sakura asked nonchalantly, innocently looking in his direction.

     "M-my cat..."

     He had never mentioned that he had a cat. Even by looking, people wouldn't know that he loved cats and had one of his own. He even made sure that all his clothes were hair-free before going anywhere in public. 

     "He's good, " he tried to reply as cool as possible.

     "Really?" she questioned, "You know, I usually have a good gut feeling and I think that he'll be sick soon."

     Hitoshi's mind raced. Sakura no doubt had a quirk. She knew things that no one else knew. Last time he checked his cat was perfectly healthy, the veterinarian even assured him so... Sakura knew the-

     The pinkette smiled at him suddenly and his suspicions were confirmed. That was why she was labeled as dangerous and even adopted by the principal himself. 

     "Manager!" she exclaimed, "Instead, just drop us off at my place. I'll call you when it's time for him to go home."

     He grunted in reply and Hitoshi thought that the world was spinning around him for a second. From that hard revelation, it was hard to wrap his head around anything. He barely even noticed the fact that he had entered into her home until the door clicked as it locked behind him.

     "Sakura... You can see the future, can't you?"

     Sakura coyly replied, "I can... So, what exactly do you want to know?"

     "Although I'm tempted, " he muttered, "I don't really see a point in knowing it."

     "Ah, so you understand that it's a curse, perhaps?"

     Sakura smiled widely as she added, "All of this had been seen by me. Including the part where you would ask me about my quirk... It's quite boring, isn't it?"

     She brushed away some dust particles off of a vase on the nearby table. "Don't you have other questions for me? I'll answer them all, after all, that's what I'm supposed to do."