Chapter 135

Chapter 135 is dedicated to heyadee

Thank you for your support ❤
-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a smile. The sun was shining, the birds were singing. It felt like today was going to be great. I yawned lazily and sat up.

"Did I wake you?"

I looked over in the direction of the voice to see Ashton on the other side of the room drying his hair with a towel. His chest was bare and a towel was draped low around his waist.

"You're blessed. You get to wake up to this," he said, motioning to himself.

My face automatically reddened, but I grinned. "I could get used to that."

He chuckled and I grabbed my things and went into the bathroom to get ready for today. There were no more meetings. Today was all about fun.

After we both got dressed, we headed downstairs for breakfast. Kevin stared suspiciously at Ashton, who just smirked back.

"He didn't do anything weird did he?" he frowned.

I laughed at his concerned expression. "Ashton was well behaved for the most part. You don't have to worry."

"Hey, it's still my duty to protect you," he grinned and ruffled my hair.

"Thanks Kev," I said, giving him a hug. "You're the best."

"I might get jealous, princesa," Raúl said, slinging an arm around my shoulder. "Hey, I'm lonely. Come to the gala with me tonight. Forget Ashton."

He just managed to dodge the book that Ashton sailed at him from across the room. I laughed at their antics as Beau came downstairs.

"Find your own soulmate," Beau said as he grabbed some bottled waters and fruit cups.

"If only it was that easy," Raúl groaned. "Let me in on your secrets."

"Sorry, can't help you with that one," Kevin laughed

"I'm stuck in the single gang with you?" Raúl gagged. "But I'm Raúl the hottest guy on planet Earth."

"Don't delude yourself," Jackson commented.

I turned to Beau as they continued their banter. "How's Bianca doing?"

"Morning sickness," he sighed. "And she's still feeling sick from the seafood yesterday."

"How does it feel knowing that it's your fault?" Raúl smirked and Beau flashed him a look of irritation.

"Are you still doing it today?" Jackson asked.

"I want to." Beau smiled nervously.

I cocked my head in confusion. He pulled out a small square box and opened it. I gasped. Inside was an elegant sapphire ring.

"You're proposing to Bianca?" I asked excitedly.

He nodded. "I've been waiting all year so that I could do this tonight since we met at one of these galas. We even have a baby on the way and I couldn't be happier."

"That's so sweet!" I gushed.

"I hope she'll like it," he worried nervously. He placed it back into his pocket. "Anyways, keep it a secret, okay? I want to surprise her."

"My lips are sealed," I giggled.

Beau grinned as the guys patted him on the back. He headed back upstairs with the stuff he had come to get for Bianca.