Chapter 1 Epilogue

The imp who was working at hell's gate was walking back to her place, her home of a moderate housing with a few extras in her life. She enters her living room and relaxes on the couch. Tired and exhausted from what seems to be a never ending job. 

She lays face down on the couch, groaning loudly onto the cushions

Female Imp: Sighs Lucifer's cane I wanted that shift to end. Looks at the coffee table, noticing her laptop

She sits up and opens the laptop, she signed in to the Gates of Hell system to take a look at her last shift of signing in on from any sinners she may have missed. Among her list is the hellhound she met sometime ago, she admired the photo of him, remembering his kindness.

FI: Kindness in hell...It's going to eat him up alive. Admires it a bit more But, he was sort of cute, with that timid expression he had. Maybe I should've invited him in my home. Might've stayed with me.

She said, with a smile on her face. She began to take a look to see if there is any match to the Hellhound she met. To see what ring of hell he's from.

FI: But why in the seven circles would he enter hell with a-

She stops due to that the search of her mystery hellhound came up with nothing. No ID of any kind seem to have found a match.

FI: What in the...Searches again

No ID

FI: What the hell? Checks the bio on the hellhound

She only finds on him that of his death, time and date, and age. His Sin, but at the same time shows that he's a hellborn.

FI: ...Why would a hellborn be needing an entrance in hell? She looks at his photo again to find his name, it comes up saying "Wolf".  Who are you?