Chapter 2 Epilogue

March 6th 20XX

March 6th 20XX

Blitzo had tapped his fingers on the table, after hearing about the thief pertuting within the office, he is somewhat confused. The rest of the crew were meeting in, well, the meeting room.

Blitzo: So, tell me again, how the absolute fuck this one guy sneak in here?

Loona was looking at her phone, Moxxie was thinking over how to answer.

Millie: To be fair boss, we don't exactly work in the nicest place of hell, Blitzo.

Blitzo: Well, I don't see how my precious Loona got knocked out by one fucking person.

Moxxie: He got everyone off guard, sir.

Blitzo: Oh, oh really? How?

Moxxie: That electrician that was here to help us out a few days back. I called the electrician company that Verosika called in, they didn't have one under the name Penn in their employment.

Blitzo: That dorky little hellhound?

Moxxie: That dorky hellhound got the better of Loona.

Blitzo: Watch it Mox, you're on thin ice with that dorky hellhound that was invisible to you. And Loona was injured from that fight.

Moxxie: She only got a nap from the guy.

Loona: You don't know what happened, you weren't there.

Moxxie: I found you on the floor after hearing the thud you made.

Loona: Oh sit on a dick Mox.

As I.M.P were discussing their own problems, Verosika and her studio were doing very well as they recorded their music. Apple, one of the succubus in Verosika's crew, was leaning on the side of the sound controls, she notices that there is a note taped to the side. She takes it to read it, but a knock is heard at the door of their studio; Josh opens the door.

Electrician: Hi.

Josh: Hi?

Electrician: I'm here to fix the electricity in the building.

Josh: What?

Electrician: Didn't Verosika, that lady over there, called for a fix?

Josh: But you guys already did come and fix the problem.

Electrician: What? No we didn't.

Josh: Think for a moment But Penn guy just...

Electrician: Who is Penn?

By the time the recording got finished, the electrician did a check up on the building's power, while Verosika and her crew thought about who was fixing the place.

Kiki: So the guy who was working here wasn't the electrician?

Verosika: It would seem so.

Apple: Reads the note

Kat: So, who was he really?

Verosika: I don't know.

Apple: Verosika.

Verosika: What?!

Apple gives the note to Verosika and reads it.

"Hope the part is working well, if not, try and find me." - Penn Lu Aries

Milky: So he comes back and fixes the studio, and does what?

Verosika: If I see him again, I'm gonna kill that fucking dog.

Meanwhile, At Goetia Manor

Stolas sits in his private bathtub, a galaxy-like room where he watches the bubbles float around

Stolas sits in his private bathtub, a galaxy-like room where he watches the bubbles float around. He rested in the tub, thinking about the theft, the hellhound he had let go. "How in the world, did anyone in hell get the better of my manor?" he thought, he looked at his bubbles so that he was able to see his favorite imp in it, Blitzo. He was able to view him with his imp with a magic of sorts that watches Blitzo without him knowing.

Stella, looks over to what the thief had read. One spell book after the other, trying to figure out what the thief was after. Or what he was planning.

Octiva, she went back to enjoy her music, but was still thinking of the disguise hellhound she once saw. She too wanted to know why he would come here at all.

Back at Lupin's complex

Lupin was sitting at his table, enjoying a cup of tea. Relaxing a bit from his heist, from thieving, just clear of a bit of mind. He turns on a record player with a record he had bought at vendor.

Lupin goes closes his eyes, he fades between the line of sleeping and awake, starts to let his mind adrift. It lead him to imagine or see a place of green grass with flowers unknown to him. But soon sees that he is not in hell, for the sky was blue and vast, with trees that reached high. At the time he could move, he heard a knock at his door.

Lupin: Hello?

Betty: It me.

Lupin: opens the door Betty?

Betty: Mind if I...Take you out for lunch?

Lupin: Smiles I would like that.

Betty: As friends.

Lupin: Of course.