Boxing Hellhound Vs. Oni Samurai

July 1st 20XX

It was like any other day, Lupin was making his usual route as he runs them, all the while getting some info from his thieves. He could feel his breath and heart beat in his ears, his feet tapping on the concrete, his mind slipping into it. A way to let his mind be focus on form than all that bothers. Well, all but one.

"Who the hell am I?" He thought. "I've been in hell for months and I am no closer to figuring out who I am." He begins to pick up speed. "I know what I said and I meant it, but why does my memories feel like-" His mind took a moment to pause when he was approaching oncoming traffic of cars. Arséne didn't stop, even if he wanted to, his only reaction to this was a leap into it and start hopping through the traffic like an acrobat in boxing gear. After reaching the other side of the side walk, he begins to take a breather.

Arséne: Dammit, lost my train of thought. Huffs. Well, for the best.

???: A nice display, young fighter.

Arséne then turns around to who was talking, what he saw was not what he was expecting. An earth born sinner, with horns at his forehead, and the wardrobe the sinner wears is that of a kimono. In blunt, the sinner looked right out of the tales of an Oni, a Japanese demon.

Arséne: I uh...Thank you, sir. He then sits up straight. Truth be told, I got distracted and I couldn't stop, so I just leaped and followed my instincts.

???: Looks at the traffic that still has some cars moving. Those were good instincts.

Arséne: Nods. Hope you don't mind me asking this, but are by chance Japanese?

???: Sees his attire. Isn't it obvious?

Arséne: Sorry, if I don't ask, I assume. So, I rather ask than wonder or not, ya know?

???: I believe so.

Arséne checks the time and sees he is a bit behind.

Arséne: Crud, Amu is gonna have my hide. Look I-

Arséne's words were lost when he saw the stranger gone from his sight. "So that's what it feels like. Hm." He thought, as he went back to his route.

As time passes by, Arséne was working on taking the hits with Amu and Larry, aka Scales. Arséne had been punished for being behind from his usual timing, Scales has been tapping Arséne abs with a medicine ball as he does his sit ups. Arséne has gone at it for 20 min, he was already starting to feel sore, but his mind was making him push through it. When time was up from his torture, Arséne got the chance to head over to a bucket with cold water where he poured on himself to cool off. But his mind was dozing off when he met that sinner Oni,iIt was only for a second when their eyes met, but Arséne saw that the oni was...studying him. He had been wondering if he had met before, but no matter what he searches through his memories, he had never met the sinner before.

Moxxie: Arséne, you doin okay?

Arséne: Turns to Moxxie. Yeah, just thinking is all.

Moxxie: A dangerous pass time

Arséne: I know.

Moxxie: Chuckles. What were thinking about, anyway?

Arséne: Well, its this sinner I had recently met today. He was...different.

Moxxie: That he's in hell? They did a bad thing and their here, whats there to get?

Arséne: This one was different then the rest. Both his scent and his outfit were old.