Same Target, Different Goals

October 7th 20XX

Back in Italy, Chloe Calyette had crashed into a party of one of the biggest and richest aristocrats in Italy

Back in Italy, Chloe Calyette had crashed into a party of one of the biggest and richest aristocrats in Italy. After her little run in with Arsene and Loona, she decided to go in on her own heist. Within a refurbished household from the early years of Italy, and it is quite the party. Food, drinks, and music have been going around for awhile and much of the guests were much in awe of Chloe who was rather in a hot streak of the dart games. Someone had begun to bring it upon themselves to which gender was better at darts, and Chloe seems to show much that females have earned their status one way or another. Hitting triples and doubles when it was her turn, and if one would be so inclined to insult her, she demonstrated on hitting the bull.

Multiple times.

When she had her fill, she had to find the host of the party, Bianca Pesci, her husband, Gino Pesci, an interesting man who had a questionable past. Chloe had heard that Gino's past had been popping up and his wife began to wonder if Gino had left his past completely. The party was a way to ease her mind, for Chloe, it was a perfect time to get her hands on what Gino's past came along. Chloe headed up stairs where fewer guards were, but to her surprise, there was just one there. The guard was new and young, she could see how stiff he was as he stood. Chloe took a moment to think on how to approach.

The guard was watching much of the halls on the other side, but he then heard chuckles coming from the other. He sees Chloe, walking as if she has drank one too many drinks. Chloe was giggling and wobbling around, leaning onto the walls as support, the guard came over to help her out.

Chloe: Oh my go~d, too many red wine. She says as she giggles.

Guard: Uh ma'am, I fear you have to-He says as he struggles to help Chloe.

Chloe was much of acting like a drunk, slurring her words before she fell down in her dress. The dress was a tad revealing on her lower half, where the guard that was approaching Chloe showed signs of embarrassment for looking at her skimpy outfit. When he got close enough to Chloe, she pulled the guard in a choke hold by surprise; it had taken a moment to take the guard down, a few muffled grunts escaped the guards lips but was knocked out soon after.

Chloe: Sorry lov, nothing personal...but do dream a pleasurable time with me.

She says as she makes her way to Gino's office, it was locked but it was nothing to her and her lock pick tools. With ease, she gets into the office, its well organized; paper stacked neatly upon the desk, open for all to feel welcome, pictures of Gino and Bianca together on one section of the wall, while the other holds some planes from other countries. She began to look over to see if there was anything to find anything connecting to Gino's past; she had been looking over on his desk to find only a note with a name; Argit.

"Who is Argit?" Chloe had thought, she then proceeded further and takes a look upon Gino's computer, but she had hit a sangged.

'Login: Password/Fingerprint required'