If It Cost Me My Life...(Part 2)

Angel, Charlie, and Vaggie were holding their breath when Lupin had spoken. A certain heavy tension in the air.

Angel: Poisoned? Is that all? Making it sound so serious.

Charlie and Vaggie looked to Lupin, who he finds the situation very serious.

Vaggie: Angel, who did you pick a fight with?

Angel: God, it was some gang who couldn't take a hint I was not interested

Vaggie: And you-

Lupin: Diamond Spider Syndicate. They were the ones who attacked him.

Vaggie then turns to Charlie, who shares the same expression of concern for Angel Dust.

Angel: Okay, seems I missed something. Who are these small-time gangs you guys seem so concerned about?

Lupin: Pulls out his phone and starts texting. The Diamond Spider Syndicate run jewelry rackets in hell, any shiny rocks they could their hands on. As the name suggests, they are run by a spider sinner; Alberto Torrety.

Angel: Italian?

Lupin: Yep. I've been trying to hide under their sight till now.

Angel: So what? You got notice, I got shot, we took care of them.

Lupin: Yeah, and you're wondering how we're not being chased right now?

Angel takes a look to where they came from and back to Lupin. He starts to notice that Lupin did not take this lightly in the slightest, focusing much on his phone in his texting in one hand, while the other is tapping to his leg. Angel then turns to Vaggie, looking for further information.

Vaggie: ...They've been known to kill their victims, be it in a gunfight or the aftermath of one.

Angel: The Aftermath? The fuck does tha-

Lupin: Their bullets are coated with venom.

Angel turns to see Lupin finishing up his texting.

Angel: What kind of Venom?

Lupin: Spider venom, they-

Angel: Has a calm look. Oh, if it's that then there shouldn't be a problem, I can-

Lupin: They've improved it so that even a spider demon can't handle it. In a serious tone.

Lupin had turned to Angel Dust, that Angel, Charlie, and Vaggie can see emotion of rage and concern. After saying his sentence, he was close to saying another, but he couldn't, almost as if he was about to stammer, but only mouthed the words, not sounding them. He had taken a moment to walk over to the car, he stood there thinking on what to do. Angel wasn't feeling so well after being told, but he held up his composure, Charlie and Vaggie were also beginning to worry. "Shit, if what Lupin is saying is true... maybe Val can help, sure it might put me in debt but still be living." Angel had thought, he then began dreading the thought, but thought it the best option.

Charlie: Isn't there a doctor that could cure Angel? Something can help him?

Lupin: Even if you were an Overlord, an anti-venom from these guys would be next to rare. Not to mention expensive doctors to even handle this...What about Husker? Couldn't he-

Charlie: He and Alastor left half an hour ago, we don't know where he is.

Lupin takes a deep breath and taps his foot.