Snow Trip (Side Story #5)

April 7th 20XX

Lupin awaited at the office of IMP, he had given a text to Moxxie on a new target up in the human world. While he was waiting, Lupin was taking a call on his cell phone that he required a week ago. A flip phone.

Lupin:Yeah...Well give them a week to look at the place, we need to get a handle on what this guy is like. Heard a bit of Neo City, would like to know more about it...okay, take care man. Ends the call.

Loona from across the room was watching on the computer, Lupin assumes that she was watching some video.

Loona: Said without looking at Lupin. What's in Neo City?

Lupin: Looks up. A casino. Sinner owner.

Loona: ...An overlord?

Lupin: Oh god no, not ready to take them on.

Loona scoffs in thinking that Lupin wasn't as sly as he thought he was.

Lupin: Not yet at least.

To that remark, Loona had looked at Lupin who smiled abit to her. "This hound is making less sense than needed." Loona thought as she shook her head and went back to her computer. Soon Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie come out from the office, Lupin stood up from the couch.

Lupin: So, seeing as i'm still in the pending of trust. Who is to be my partner on this one?

Blitzo: From how you describe it, it sounds like an easy smash and grab from a douche richboy human. We went with Millie.

Lupin: The Missus of the M&M? Turns to Millie.

Millie: Thought it best to know ya personally, since Moxxie talks much about you.

Lupin: Really? Turns to Moxxie

Moxxie: Its just...your skills were to be noted for when a client is need of an item to be-

Blitzo: Okay Moxxie, remember you're married, don't get hard on a man you barely know in front of your wife.

Millie chuckles at the remark while Moxxie gets annoyed by it. Lupin shakes his head as he smiles a bit.

Millie: Where we heading?

Lupin: Mt. Baker in Washington, the snow will give us cover to the Cabin the richboy owns.

Moxxie: Snow?

Lupin: Yeah, freaky weather patterns seem to hit the U.S with a long winter, think they call it false spring.

Blitzo: God, if this is some human science that takes an hour to explain, gonna jack off to relieve the boredom.

All but Loona turned to Blitzo to the words to which he had spoken out of his mouth.

Lupin:...I believe you. Millie, lets get move on before I test that.

Millie: Why would you?

Lupin: To see if it means it, his rep is kinda effiy to what he does to clear the room.

Millie: Ah, true. He does have that habit.

Moxxie: Yeah its true.

Blitzo: Hey!

Lupin chuckles to M&M pulling a fast one on Blitzo for the joke he did on Moxxie. A portal open when Moxxie had finished drawing up.

Lupin: Oh, right, hang on. Pulls out cloves that looks like Millie's. I made these during my down time, it was a long time to make them. But, the results are worth it.

Millie: Oh, my very own human disguise.

Millie was so excited she quickly snatched the gloves from Lupin's hand, she had tried them on and turned into human form. From her hands, her red skin became brown chestnut color, the hair color stayed the same but from a strange swirl of golden dust hidden her horns away from view. Her eyes from being fully yellow with pupils belonging to that of felin, changes to that of human likeness. Another golden dust swirled around Millie's tail that it also disappeared from view, while her legs turned that of a human with legs with shoes.