Chapter 3 Epilogue

Lupin walks around in the Pride ring a bit, after making an offer to I.M.P, he seems to end up where most of the Sinners hang around. Different to the part he was used to, where many of hellborns are, many were once humans who have died, be it murder or by accident. As he walks around, he sees many sinners who were looking at him, both in curiosity and hostility. At a moment, passing a Sinner woman to which Lupin remembers saving, he lets her be to do with her day, for it is better that Lupin be a fleeting memory.

(F)Sinner: Hey you.

Lupin turns around to see it was the Sinner he passed. A lizard demon, her eyes that of a dark purple hue with a blue hue. Her scales are of a color of a light lime green, with a spotted pattern of a desert tan. She dresses in an 80's t-shirt and pants with some holes at the knees.

Lupin: Yes?

(F)Lizard: Are you the hound that saved my life?

Lupin: Peek around his shoulder If I were?

(F)Lizard: ...Thank you.

Lupin looks at her and pauses, to which he bows to her and smiles. He then continues to walk around with the Pride ring, he felt that many of the Sinners were following him, watching to see where he will go. He was about to go and try to evade them, but he was halted by a strange smell he encountered. He looks up to see a tall Spider demon, an outfit that seems to show off his chest, long legs that brings a reason that Lupin would look up a bit to get into eye contact with the demon. He sees the colors of white and pink, which fits with both fur and outfit. Upon looking at the demon's eyes, Lupin can see a miss match within them, one where there are pink color eyes, but the irises are of a different sort. One that is normal, but the other blackened to purely focus on the pink showing then the other.

 One that is normal, but the other blackened to purely focus on the pink showing then the other

Angel Dust: Hey there little doggy, want to play?

Lupin: Checks him out

Angel Dust: See something you like? He says, as he tucks up his chest for the fluff to show more.

Lupin: I would be lying if I said that you do not peak my interest, Sir?

Angel: Angel Dust? Pornstar?

Lupin: Shrugs  I have personal life, which begs the question, what is a star like you doing here?

Angel: I have to make a living somehow. So, do you want have a good time or not? He gets up close to Lupin's face with his hand on his face

Angel stares at Lupin in his eyes, to which shows that Angel is lustful at the moment. Lupin saw this, it had surprised him to see that Angel's lust was as if swallowing him, he took a moment to think and then...smiled at him.

Lupin: A fine time that I would find quite nice, but I must say that I am tied up with another matter. He grabs Angel's hand gently.

Lupin had kissed Angel's hand as if he was a prince, Angel was somewhat surprised, though flatter.