A Old Fashion Stand-Off

It had been hours since Hoji joined the treasure hunt, he had ridden up with Arsene and 303's buggy. Well if ridden means sitting on top of the buggy in rough terrain. They all were very amazed on how Hoji was staying on top of the buggy so calmly, even as Arsene was doing his best to avoid the ditches from any big bumps that may have flung Hoji off the buggy. Yet the samurai did not get tossed off.

Amu then saw how Arsene was admiring upon Hoji's ability to stick onto the buggy like a bug on a windshield, he thought any more and the three of them would end up in a ditch of their own.

Amu: Pup, get a jog in.

Arsene: Wha?

Amu: It will burn out that fine meal you made for us. Plus, give the samurai to sit in that's not making him jumble around. Now, get a move on.

Arsene then let Amu take the chair as he hopped out of the buggy as it was moving. Allowing Hoji to be in the passenger side, he then turns to see Arsene keeping up buggies, though he started lagging since remnants of the food had still lingered. Amu watched the road he drove, Amu glanced over his shoulder to see Arsene slowly making a gap to the buggy. To which Amu makes a loud sigh, but shows an expression of disapproval. Hoji began to be puzzled as to why, until he heard Arsene footsteps more rapidly than before. He turned to see Arsene going on all fours, running as if he was an actual beast on the hunt.

Hoji was quite taken back at the sight, he then faced forward to think upon.

Amu: He often needs a good reminder, to let out some of his beasteal side every once in a while.

Hoji: You believe it to be his strength?

Amu: One form or another, at the moment, we need him on the ground we just might-What the!

Amu suddenly stops the buggy, it skidded a bit far from this sudden reaction. It was enough for Hoji to grab one of the buggy's handlebars to brace for the sudden force of stopping.

Hoji: What now? He says with a breath.

Amu: The pup suddenly made a sharp turn. He points as he exclaims.

Hoji then turns to see Arséne going to a tall rock formation, Amu had informed the others by radio. They all then caught up to Arséne, looking at the base of the rock formation.

Moxxie: What is it?

303: He's looking at a rock, what the hell do you think it is?

Hoji: Admires the formation. Hm, well, it's making Arséne curious about it.

Amu didn't say anything, he was only focused on the rock formation.

Amu: Pup! Why is it this rock formation calling so much of your attention?

Arséne then pulls out a card from his coat and throws it behind, it flies over to Hoji who has catched it with ease. He had taken a look, as well as Moxxie and 303 looking over his shoulder.

"Monument Valley"

303: Huh, this rock formation looks similar to this one

Moxxie: "As below, so above" that's what that clue meant. Something from earth to here.

Arséne: Gold star for the two of you. He continues to walk up to the formation. The imp must've used this location to store his treasure within this formation, away from prying eyes. How he did it, is another story.

All three looked at each other in confusion, but Moxxie shook it off and started searching around as well.

303: So what? He has some secret entrance or something?