If It Cost Me My Life...

April 17th 20XX

Lupin: Reads a note. "Has Sinners being the drivers for his cash to the overlord, they don't expect much, nor find it important if lost. - Norbit." Hmm.

Lupin read the note in the Ford he and Moxxie traveled back to hell, there was a time when he had to be a taxi for hire for I.M.P to get to the office from their homes. Moxxie and Millie found it quite nice for when Lupin, they talk a bit of their plans, anything new on the job in case they need an escape plan, or other social talks they could find. Millie often lets the two talk, seeing them smile and laugh so much, she hasn't seen Moxxie smile so much, she felt much joy seeing Moxxie smile so much.

One of many of the tales that they talk that Lupin found both funny and disturbing was of Blitzo stalking them, Lupin then shares his experience with Blitzo's stalking around his complex, his landlord was close to having a fit on Blitzo. Lupin tried to smooth things over, it worked, but with a few hitches with the ordeal handled.

Lupin was taking a break from thieving at the time, without his coat, he's like a wandering hellhound with yellow eyes. And with no jobs up in the human world. Many in hell would have a glance at Lupin, but that was all they could get. Being a hellhound means that you're bottom of the barrel; hellborns, Sinners and even Imps treat hellhounds as the lowest beings in hell. They would see them as a waste of space, servants for hire, or such other low fitting jobs. Lupin took the moment to relax and take a breather, taking in the slow lane in Hell. Reading the newspaper on a casino in Neo City out in the west district of the pride ring.

Lupin: ...Talks on a huge promotion for this Caym guy...To an overlord? Gossip, honestly, I don't know whether to trust them or not. Puts away the paper at his side.

Lupin was about to turn on his radio, when he heard a distant gunshot being fired, followed by another, rapid fire of a machine gun. Lupin was close to leaving it alone, but that changed when he heard a familiar voice, though far, his hearing was able to clearly hear a male voice...voice of Angel Dust.

Angel: This was to be my fucking day off you mooks!!! Machine gun being fired soon after.

Lupin starts the car's engine and puts the pedal to the metal to head over to where the gunfight is taking place.

As Lupin was making his way to the fire fight, Angel Dust was dodging various barrages of bullets behind a car that helped block most of the ongoing shoot out with various sinners, many of which were spider demons like Angel himself

As Lupin was making his way to the fire fight, Angel Dust was dodging various barrages of bullets behind a car that helped block most of the ongoing shoot out with various sinners, many of which were spider demons like Angel himself. "And here I thought my family were the only ones to be spiders." Angel thought as he began to reload his tommy gun on the one side, while firing two side arms on the other. Though the enemies that Angel Dust were nothing more than weaklings to him, the numbers to them seem to be never ending. "Dammit, these bastards don't know when to quit." he thought, when Angel came rearing to do another shot with his hand guns, one of them got shot to be disarmed.