If It Cost Me My Life...(Part 3)

The Diamond Spider Syndicate leader, Alberto Torrety, was in his office inspecting the sapphire jewels

The Diamond Spider Syndicate leader, Alberto Torrety, was in his office inspecting the sapphire jewels. His favorite color, for it matched the color of his fur, blue with white patterns of diamonds. Showing his love to what he loves doing. His clothing was that of a speakeasy worker, with a chain connecting to his pants that leads to his pockets. Alberto's office was more of a little hovel that would be a lounge, but it holds more jewels than more than one can have. Along with that room has map within Pentagram City that marks up the various places where his gang has hold shop, but his is focused on the edge of the north district of the Pride Ring, since Hellborns, Imps, and Hellhounds were the only beings to travel to different rings of hell.

Alberto lays back to the wall, admiring in joy of the sapphire jewels. "How I wish the world stood still for this moment, for it never lasts in this line of work." Leno thought. For it came true when he heard steps approaching his office. He looked at the door, expecting to be reported on anything that came up. "Seems serious if the grunt is moving that fast." He thought, hearing the steps heavily.

Grunt: Opens the door. Boss, we got hit hard over at 5th ave in Hallow.

Alberto: By whom?

Grunt: It was a spider demon, I think it was Angel Dust.

Alberto: An-perks up. Angel Dust?!

Grunt: Y-yes sir.

Alberto: In an angry tone. Joder! ...Well, I guess if Valentino hears of this, the best option is to find the people who shot his prized employee and give him the antidote. If asks for more then we must oblige-

Grunt: There was another thing...A hellhound had saved him.

The grunt had interrupted Leno as to form the plan on how to fix the problem that his men had caused. Leno was rather annoyed it, but kept his

Alberto: And this hellhound is important because~?

Grunt: This one pushed back our men with only two shots, they're suffering some burns from that mutt.

Alberto: Pauses and thinks. Did any of the boys see what this mutt was like?

Grunt: No, but they saw the car he was in. Looked old but was in great shape.

Alberto: What was it?

Grunt: A Ford Foxbody Mustang, black. Beyond that, it was the last they saw.

Alberto: Groans. Do we have a location?

Grunt: He's on the move, according to our watchers.

Alberto stands up and puts the sapphire in his cabinet.

Alberto: Anywhere in Pentagram?

Grunt: No sir, that's the strange part.

Alberto turns with one of his brow raised high in confusion to the news.