A Change In Plans

June 5th 20XX

3:15 AM

Amu and his boys were making a run over at a convenience store some miles away, quite the distance from where Lupin was living. The fight with the Garbage conflict has made much of a commotion, heck some of the new reports have some pictures of those who were leaving the scene. So much to their surprise, they had to wear hoodies and take the back roads to not be noticed by the press or anyone with a phone to inform the 666 news of their whereabouts.

The Amu and his crew then head over to an abandoned building that was once housed to a certain gang as a base. From there, through an underground entrance to the sewers of the pride ring, it took them about 20 minutes to get to a manhole close to Lupin's complex. They got out and hid their manhole quickly, they then headed in. Betty had noticed Amu coming over, she gave a nod and pointed to where Lupin was. As Amu's group came close to where Lupin's room is living, it was then they heard some commotion within it. Amu and the rest came right in, thinking of the worst.

Moxxie: Arséne, give me the phone. You nee-

Arséne: Oh come on, a hack into the news network to mess with those two is one little-

Millie: Do I have to punch you in the gut again?

Arséne: Oh mills come on, you laughed at-

Angel: Lupin, just give them the phone.

Lupin had sighed and had given his phone to Moxxie. To this, Amu sighs in relief and knocks on the door.

Loona: Opens the door and sees Amu and his group. ... Turns to the others. Amu, everyone.

Nearly all those who are in the room turn with a joy on their face, but for Loona and Blitzø, they've only given him a glance. Amu then gave the group much of the supplies, they all began to eat from the bags. All but Arséne, who was a bit weak to move as he did before. Everyone noticed as he was making his way to get a bite.

Amu: Looks around. Guessing Tex left after you got home?

Lupin: Nods. Yeah, I didn't get a chance to thank him for carrying my unconscious tail over here. Part of me hopes he wasn't seen.

Blitzø: With how many of the people you save, they're gonna try and keep their mouth shut.

Loona: Plus, who would believe that hellhound saved a bunch of sinners.

Amu: Fair.

Angel begins to take his leave.

Arséne: Take care Angel.

Angel: You too, Arséne.

As time passes to morning; Arséne, Amu, Blitzø, Moxxie, Millie, and Loona are all that remain in the apartment. Arséne gets up and tries to make some tea for everyone; in over a few hours that had passed, Arséne was able to move a lot better than he was before. Amu notices this, and begins to lay back.

Moxxie: Won't lie, the pride ring is getting pretty rowdy due to this. Not to mention, on how much sinners and demons would be going nuts from this. Interviews, left and right. Not sure who would be next to be targeted.

Arséne: Imma have to send the word that all planning of heists would be ceased for a time.

Amu: But that would also mean that training here will be a problem.

Blitzø: And considering that all of pride would go nuts to have your hide, can't see a reason to be here any more. But why bother? Lupin was strong enough to take down and tear down-

Amu: But does he know how to bring it back again? Or, better question, how can not have that side effect of where he goes ragdolled?

Blitzo then hushes up and stays silent.

Arséne had leaned back on his couch, trying to think what to do next. Feeling like his options were limited very tightly.

It was then Millie began to think as well on how Arséne will continue his training, her train of thought was then interrupted when she took notice of Amu staring at her curiously.

Millie: Can I help you?

Amu: Sorry, um...I do have a question tho.

Millie: Oh?

Amu: Is your mother by any chance named, Lin?

Millie: Surprised. Ye-yeah, how'd you know?

Amu: Chuckles. I should've noticed when I first met you. Chuckles.

Blitzo: How do you know Mil's oven maker?

Amu: Its uh...its a long tale. To Millie. Does she still live in the Wrath ring?

Millie: Yeah, with my pa, Joe.

Amu: Ah, she married Joe, how nice.

All of those in the room were very confused as to how Amu knows of Millie's parents as he smiles very fondly at the names.

Amu: Pup, get pack'n, we're heading over to the wrath ring, your next level of training shall begin there.

Arséne begins to get up and starts getting a suitcase, though confused by hearing such a request.