3) clingy 🌍❤️ (lizzie)

Age : 11 months
Tw : none only fluff 😉..

_________________________________________

"Goodmorning bubba" Lizzie said as she picked up her 11 months old daughter from the crib .

"Gwod mowing m-mama" y/n said ...She could talk but a little and when she was in mood...

"Are u hungry ?"

"Nuw"

Lizzie looked a bit concerned .. Generally she was hungry early the morning...It was 6 a.m. and was her feeding time ...But still not Hungry...

"I am going to take a shower babe  .. Please look after her "

Lizzie placed y/n beside Robbie and planted a kiss on her forehead and on her husband's forehead ...She looked at them... They  both looked so adorable while sleeping...

After taking shower , she came back...And saw Robbie holding y/n and rocking her...When y/n saw lizzie she immediately jumped form her father's lap to her mother's....And started to cry....

"Bubba u are hungry...Come one "

*Yeah Lizzie breastfeeds y/n in morning and night *

Lizzie sat on a rocking chair...Put her shirt and bra down and began to nurse her. After 5 mins y/n latched off...Lizzie tried to switch sides...But she didnot latch on...She dressed again...And robbie took y/n...

"I don't know babe she has just eaten for 5 mins...I think she is getting fussy...But what is the reason...?"

"Maybe she didnot have enough sleep at night "robbie said while looking concerned face..

Just then y/n started to cry... Lizzie felt that y/n was warmer than normal....So she took the thermometer and it was 100℃...She was sick...And that's why she was not eating..

"Oh sorry bubba...U are sick... babe we have to take her to Doctor.....I am calling u hold y/n.."

When Lizzie was trying to pass y/n to her  father she was extremely fussy and clingy...She hold her mother's shirt and didn't let it go..

"Ok babe I am calling u hold y/n" robbie said and dialed the number...

*While robbie was talking *

"Bubba u are sick ...But u have to eat or less u will get more sick..."

Lizzie tried to feed y/n some pancakes but she refused..

"Mowmy's milk "

"Ok ...I will give u that ..but u will have to feed for atleast 15 mins "..

Lizzie again pulled the shirt and bra down..And y/n again latched on
This time drank it for a long time and lactched off....Lizzie burped her and  placed her on her chest...She was burning with fever...

They took her to the doctor and and doctor prescribed some medicine...
They came back..

She did not leave her mother for a while....She didnot even went to robbie ....She always clinged to lizzie and snuggled up with her...
Gradually her fever came down...

"Bubba are u alright?"

"Yes mowma "

It was 8p.m. so Lizzie nursed her and again placed her on her chest and kept rocking her...She gradually fell asleep but lizzie didnot put her in her crib
..She placed her in-between robbie and her...

"Goodnight bubba " Lizzie said while planting a kiss on her forehead

"Goodnight baby girl.. lizzie she looks a lot like u....and u are so natural.....My two fav girls " robbie said while kissing y/n's forehead and kissed lizzie ..

And they fell asleep.

_________________________________________

Hope u like this one....

Suggestions 

Requests

If any...

It's kinda short..🙂