26) savage 🌏❤️ (scar and lizzie)

Age :13 years

Tw : none...

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov:

I woke up and found myself in between my two moms...YES !! I am born and brought up by two moms...The Scarlett Johansson and The Elizabeth Olsen . YESS !! I AM THEIR DAUGHTER .. and I am not adopted ...They had me....I am born from elizabeth Olsen who I call mama...and I have genes of my other mom Scarlett Johansson who I call mommy . My moms have to answer disgusting questions of the reporters and other people that how they had a daughter . And how my mama got pregnant with me...I feel like smashing their face .....Paparazzies are always behind us and I am very much disgusted. Anyways u must be thinking being a 15 year old why I sleep with my parents...I have nyctophobia (fear of darkness) and autophobia (fear of being alone) . I tried to be alone and sleep in my own room but I always had nightmares and panick attacks so I always sleep or stay with my moms. I can't live without them i love them so much. I yawned and put my hands on my mommy's waist and she pulled me closer ....i put my head into her chest .

" So u love ur mommy more than me ?" Mama said from back...

I looked back and said...

"No no mama...I love u tooo" i said and she laughed..

She suddenly tickled me and mommy tickled me from other side...

"No mama...No mommy no....Hehe" i giggled

Mama picked me up and kissed my head...

I looked at her...And put my head on her chest .

Mommy came near to mama and kissed her...

"Eww mommy and mama....Not now please ..." I said and they laughed ...

"Why cant i kiss my wife now?" Mommy asked

" Because i dont like when u kiss..Its gross" i said and they again kissed...

"Mommy take me" i said and she took me....

Honestly my mama was more strict than mommy .

"So....Whats ur plan for today babe?" Mommy asked mama...

"Babe...Don't u remember we have a interview with the reporters at 2 p.m. and they told to take our daughter also...So we have get ready by 1 p.m. they will ask questions to y/n too ...So baby girl u will answer the ones which u are comfortable with ok...Others u will pass..Ok?" Mama said...

I nodded...Then mama went up while I and mommy were still in bed and she took a pill and ate it...

"Mommy why mama takes that pill?" I asked ...

"Um...It a birth control pill...How to explain ...Umm..So that u don't have anymore babies if u get intimate too"mommy said while mama blushed ...

"But mommy ...Why she takes the pill...I mean u both are girls ...How can she have babies if u get intimate also?"i asked...I really did not know many things what other people knew of my age...

"Umm...U can have babies with a girl also...By...Umm...I will explain y when u will grow a little bit older ok?" Mommy said and kissed my head ..

"Ok.mommy.." i said and smiled looking at mama ...She came to me and kissed my head .

"I love u both mama and mommy " i said and both of them hugged me...

"Yeah baby...We love u more ...." They said together .

We sat for sometime until mommy's phone rang ....

"Yeah ..Tessa say ...Yeah yeah..We will be there in time...Don't worry...Yeah yeah...Our baby girl is coming ...Yeah...What !!! Omg ....Congratulations . So when are u getting a party?...Ok ok...Bye...Later I will call her and say congratulations !!" Mommy said and hung the phone up .