38) confused ? ❤️🌏 (lizzie) requested

Requested by DanicaVanZyl8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age : 3 months old.

Tw : none

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

Lizzie and robbie were talking about doen important stuffs while u , their 3 months old daughter slept on Lizzie's chest. U were sleeping peacefully . U put ur hands on sides and they adored u.

"Aww just look the way she is sleeping "
Robbie said .

"Yeah our doll sleeps in a very cute way. Isn't she like a doll?" Lizzie asked while looking at u .

"Yeah she is...Remember when she first time slept in my hands . She was like 5 days old " he said and cherished his memories with u .

"Yeah first time everything with her was cute and tough . I remember one incident more when she first saw everyone...How she smiled looking at everyone . My doll is special " she said and kisses ur head .

Suddenly u start to move ur mouth and try to suck her nipple from over the cloth. U do it sometime when u are hungry but sleepy too. She smiled and pulled her shirt and bra down . She rubbed her nipple on ur lips .U latched on while sleeping .

"Omg! She has gone on u...Sleeping and eating...Lazy baby.." Lizzie said and robbie laughed ...

"Yeah...But she is beautiful like u" he said .

After 30 mins u let it go and again slept . But Lizzie couldnot make u sleep until she burped u...So she burped u first and then made u sleep again. Suddenly Lizzie's phone rang and she took it up while robbie took u from there so that u dont awake.

R = RDJ ...
L = Lizzie ...

R= hi .

L= hi

R= so it is a movie night in my house with all my marvel cast friends . Take robbie and our youngest member too.

L = yeah yeah...Ok...Thanks for inviting . We will be there in time.

R= yeah bye.

Call ended.

"Now what babe?" Robbie came while holding u in his hand .

"Rdj called us for a movie night at his house...And told u and our doll to come there ." She said and missed ur head .....

"Yeah now its just 5 p.m. so we will be there by 8 p.m." he said and sat .

U opened ur eyes and looked ta Lizzie and gave toothless smile.

"Aww...My baby is awake ." She said and took u...She took u out in the garden so that u get some fresh air. U have black hair with tinge of blonde in it . It was mixture of ur mom's and dad's hair . Ur hair flew in the air and u smiled . U did have much hair than other kids of ur age .

Lizzie fully enjoyed the moment with u m she and robbie took a break for some time..To watch u grow. Robbie came to the garden and they sat down . U looked ta the sky, the trees , the birds with ur big green eyes .

It was almost 7 p.m and u all came inside house . Lizzie and robbie got dressed and dressed u too . They folk ur nappies , ur toys, some extra stuffs...lizzie sat beside robbie holding u while he drove. U booked outside with much questions in ur eyes .

"Look how she is enjoying the ride" robbie said with a proud father face .

"Yeah she is...Right baby?" She said and u smiled looking at her .She kissed ur head.
After 30 mins u all reached there...All of them already reached just a min before .

Scarlett took u from Lizzie and rose and Cosmo came running .

"Mama she is so cute.." Cosmo said .

"Yeah she is..." Scarlett said and kissed ur head . Before watching the movie Cosmo babbled with you for sometimes including rose...They were 13 and 17 respectively but they babbled with u .

Rdj played a movie and robbie placed u on his chest and u slept after sometime . He was ok with u sleeping on his chest . U felt hungry and started to suck ur dad's nipple . He didn't felt anything first but then he realized ...That u started to chew it with ur gum.

"No baby...U won't get milk here...Omg!" He said which made u woke up and cry.....

Lizzie took u and everyone understood ..

"It's ok robbie it can happen" Colin said.

"Yeah it's ok..." He said ...Everyone laughed . He had to change his shirt now...Thanks to god he brought another one. Lizzie knew u were hungry so she took u to another room .

She pulled her shirt and bra down and u latched on seeing her nipple. She smiled at ur small, innocent face.

"Aww my baby thought dada would give her milk" she said and kissed ur head .

U drank very fast as u were too hungry . Then after 30 mins u latched off .And u and Lizzie  went back...She saw that everyone paused the movie and waited .
She sat again and gave u to robbie ..U again slept on his chest . He kissed ur head...

" Sleep baby...U need it....And don't think dada had milk..U bit it hard "he said and everyone laughed ...

"So robbie enjoying fatherhood ?" Colin asked .

"Very much bro...She is just awsome....Like my doll...My living doll...I could never think I have potential to maje such a beautiful daughter " he said...

"And if it wasnt Lizzie would she be that much beautiful .I doubt ?" Scarlett said ...

" I doubt it too scar..She looks a lot like Lizzie and I am proud of both my girls z. He said and kissed Lizzie ...She ,u and robbie sat together and while she rubbed circles on ur back and kissed ur head ...They all watched the movie peacefully .

_________________________________________

Words : 1050...

Can't make it more long...

Hope u like it DanicaVanZyl8

Thanks for reading everyone .