27) Abuse ❤️🌏 (lizzie ) requested .

Requested by Jordan_Romanofff

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Age : 1 year

Tw : abuse, foul language , blood .Marital rape

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

I woke up by a loud noise of some metal noise ....And THUMP!! I got sacred and cried out loud ...

"Mama...Mama"

Yess !!!Mama is the only one who loves me. My dad hits my mama but he doesn't hit me. But says me bad words. I feel bad when is see my mama's condition .

Mama came running to me.

"Yeah baby i am here ..."she said and picked me up. And cooed me...I stopped crying .

Suddenly dad came and hold mama"'s neck . She pushed him away .

"FOR THIS FUCKING BRAT ..I CANNOT HAVE FUN WITH U" Dad yelled and left mama's neck and went out .

I looked at mama...She has got big bruish on her forehead . I put my small hands on it...

"Mama...Dada hurt u?" I asked .

She nodded and tears left her eyes . I wiped it off .

"No mama no cry...Me is with u"

She said and kissed my head...

"Mama me hungry" i said and she put her hand on my belly and rubbed it.

She positioned me and pulled her shirt and bra down...She rubbed her nipples around my mouth and I latched on...I saw her face while drinking her milk....She looks so sad ...When she liked at me she gave a smile ...

"What happened bubba? Enjoying momma's milk?" She asked ...

"Hummmmm. " I hummed while drinking her milk...It is so tasty...

After 30 mins . My tummy was full so I latched off . Mamma put her shirt and bra back and kissed my head .

"Mama...U lwave dad...he hwtrs u " i said ...She looked at me with a glare....I got scared ...

"I can't leave my husband...Ok...I have to try...He is good...Just in bad mood sometimes . We have married 3 years ago because we loved each other...He loves me..Baby..He is just a bit angry rn...I don't know why.." she said and her green eyes filled with tears .

"Mama....Dada..hwtes me...Bawuxe of me...U and dada fwight" i said ...
She looked at e shocked ..

"No no baby...Dada loves u..." She said ...And I put my head on her chest and listen to her heartbeat .

Although mama said dada loves me .I don't believe. Because he doesn't i know...

~at 2 p.m. ~

Dada came and kicked the door open . He came and grabbed momma's hand and took her to the upstairs and locked the door...I could hear momma trying to shout but she wasn't and gulping it because she did not want me to know...

Lizzie's pov :

He grabbed me by my hand and took me to upstairs . I saw y/n looking at me...He locked the door...

"Now what...?" He said with a grin in his teeth.

He came near to me tore my dress apart, i tried to block but he put my hands up and started to kiss me down my stomach and neck . Then he pulled down his boxers and pushed himself into me...And pounded into me like a beast...I was having so much pain...He was r@ping me..And I could not stop...About after an hour of having sexual intercourse ...He finally let me go...He ejaculated inside me...But I was on pill..
He was trying to catch his breath .

"Now that's what a good wife does for husband . " He said and pulled out and started to get dress ...

My hand was bleeding...I felt like everything in me was torn apart .

I dressed myself and went out and saw y/n crying on the couch....

I ran to her...And picked her up...

"No baby no...Don't cry momma is ok" i said...

Sadly y/n was born out of r@pe by my husband ....After our marriage i understood he only married me for his sexual pleasure . I loved him and didn't want to leave him because I didn't want y/n to grow without a dad and I thought if he will have daughter he will be ok...

He came down dressed and y/n suddenly ran to him and hit his leg...

He never hit her ...But today he hit his daughter ....

He slapped her small cheeks and pushed her ...Which resulted in a deep cut along her head . She was bleeding...

I ran to her and picked her up and went to the hospital . I called scarlett , Florence , paul, kathryn and chris Evans .

They came immediately and I said them what happened ...

"WhT Lizzie u never said that he did this to u...U were abused and raped
..but u never bothered to tell...I feel like hitting that fucking monster " scar said...

" Why didn't u tell us" Florence asked .

I cried ...

"I was scared and didn't know what people would say..Moreover i thought about y/n growing up without a father ....I thought he would gradually be ok" i sobbed...

All of them consoled me.

Doctor came and said that y/n was ok ...I was relieved .

They gave her to me and she hold me tight...

"Mama...Me otay no cry" she said and wiped my tears with her small hands...

Suddenly that monster came to the hospital..

Steve got furious and hit his nose...

"U FUCKING MONSTER ..DONT TRY TO COME NEAR TO LIZZIE OR Y/N EVER...EVER ....I WILL KILL U " he was going to hit him again but just then Paul stopped him...

He got arrested by the cops and had jail...

I came back happily with my daughter ...After some days he signed the divorce papers ...

"Mama...He left...It's just me and u...No more dada plzz " y/n said and hugged me...

"No baby..No more dada...I promise "i said and kissed her head...

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked..

"Yeah...Momma...Moana" she said and gave a big smile...

After some hour i heard little snores...I saw her sleeping on my chest...I turned the tv off and pulled the blanket upon us...

I stroked her hair...

"Sleep my baby...Sleep well...No more daddy's now...It's u and me...i love u with all my heart and will protect u from every evils and whatever it takes i will be with u..." I said and kissed her small head...

I fell asleep after sometime

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading ...

Jordan_Romanofff

Hope u like it...🌏🌏🌏🌏❤️❤️❤️❤️