97) Nightmare ❤️🌍 (wanda) requested.

Requested

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age : 2 years .

Tw : aggressive night mares .panick attacks

A/n - hope everyone has nightmares in their life. I am having so bad nightmares for some days . So i made this for all of us .. because it might help u ...❤️
_______________________________________

Y/n's pov :

Dream *

" HEY . U COME HERE " a man said . The man came near to me . And picked me up tying ropes around my hand hanging me with it . He slapped my face.

" Noo it hwuts " i yelled .

" Shut up u brat " he said  and slapped me again.  And took out a knife . He drew blood over my arms and legs . Blood dripped down .

" Leave my child " momma came to rescue me . But the man hit her and she fell down . He stabbed her stomach with knife and momma fell unconscious.  uncle pietro came and he was shot .

Dream ends *

" Mama .!" I woke up sitting on bed . I was sweating.   I stay with my brothers . Because mama and dada sleep in their room and tommy and billy went to their friends house for some days . They are 15 years old now .

I looked around ..Everything was dark . I got scared . I cried loudly .. i didn't want to disturb mama . So I grabbed my teddy which mama gave me .

I sat down shivering and sniffling . I was feeling someone is watching me from dark. I curled up in my bed .

I don't know for how much time I sat until I could not bear this anymore and cried out loud . 

" MAMA!!" I cried continuously which resulted in slow breathing .

I heard footsteps running to me . I saw the door open and it was mama and dada.

"Baby?" Mama said as she picked me up . And I cried into her chest .

" Shh baby .Omg u are having panic attacks " mama said.

Wanda's pov :

I picked y/n up in my arms as she shivered like a dried leaf . She is having panick attacks .

" Baby look at mama..Look at me " i said and she sniffled trying to catch her breath . I blew air on her face while I walked around with her .  It was really cold outside . It January so snow is everywhere . I saw y/n is sweating . So I opened her sweater and shirt . The cold air striked her bare back giving her some cool feeling .

" She will get cold " vision said . I nod no . I opened the pants . Now she is just in her diaper .

" Shh baby ..mama has got u " i said repeatedly blowing air on her tummy and forehead . She nestled into me feeling my warmth .

I knew she had a nightmare because I know she acted like this when she had nightmare  she normally does this .

I took her to my room . And laid her down in our bed . She got into blankets and squirmed up in my arms as I sat down .

She suckled on my breasts .

" U hungry ?" I asked and she gave a small nod burying her face down my chest.  I smiled as I pulled my shirt down and y/n latched on immediately on my nipple without any further delay . I rubbed her back with my long fingernails . After some minutes she slept while drinking my milk . I dressed myself again carefully not to wake her up . I laid her beside me   and we cuddled and slept .