5) Daddy's girl or mama's girl?❤️🌏 (wanda)

Age : 1 year 6 months

Tw : none..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wanda's pov :

"Mama ... Dadda " y/n giggled and went on vision's chest....

"Baby it's 4 a.m. in the morning ...Let me sleep.."vision growled

" No dadda play!!"...y/n  said again thumping her hand on my husband's chest...

"Baby ... dadda is asleep..He is tired he will play  with u sometime later... U have me "

I said picking her up and bouncing her..

"No dadda..." Y/n sniffled...

"Bubba are u hungry ?"

"Hmm"

"Ok let me feed u"

I still breastfeed her ...It bonda connection between us..

" No dada will feed me".

" He can't baby.."

She throwed tantrum but I calmed her down...I positioned her... unclip my bra ...Pulled it down...And  she latched on.....

She latched off after 30 mins ...I burped her...I put her on bed ...She immediately snuggled into visions chest...
I tried to cuddle her but she cuddled with her dad...

Sometimes I feel jealous...I am her mother she should spend time with me too...I carried her for 9 months... Although without vision it was impossible but still...

I turned other way and slept...

We woke up at 8:30 a.m.

I saw her still snuggling with vision.....I let out a sigh and then went to the washroom....

She was too close to her daddy recently... Anyways...

They woke up.....I nursed her again...She was too cute...

Rest of the day vision and y/n were too close...

/Afternoon/.

" Mama ..." Y/n whined as I was ignoring her...

"Mama.... mama ...." Little arms of her wrapped around my neck...

I just don't know how...But I started to sob and ran upstairs to our room... vision saw it and ran after me and then I exploded myself..

"I might sound crazy vision ..But I feel jealous how always y/n snuggles with u and cuddles with u...I want her too...I want her around me...I am her mom...I gave her birth ... nursed her.....Still nursing...She just doesn't love me...She loves her daddy not her mama..."

I let it all out...

"No it's not that wanda baby....She loves her mom...U kno-" he was cut off by y/n's sniffles...

We did not notice she came here...

She waddled to me....Stood there... saw me....

Came closer

Wiped my tears with her small hands...

*Vision was watching it will full amusement...To see what her little wanda does...She is indeed little wanda...With all wanda features.."

She wrapped her small hands around me...

"Mama i love u ......I wuv u more than daddy...Why do cry? No cry....y/n doesn't want to make momma cry...Are u crying because of me momma......I am scared of u momma sometimes so when daddy here ..I cuddle him..As he scared of uu too... Scary team...*sniffle*... Momma i wuv u...No cry for y/n...y/n loves u and will all do..."
Tears ran down her pink Cheeks....

I feel so sorry...She hid her face into my chest feeling my warmth...

"Momma did I hwrt u?"

This broke my heart ...

"No baby u did not it's ok...U can be daddy's girl.....I was being foolish..."

Y/n looked up
" I am not daddy's girl ...I am momma's girl..."

And again hid her face into me...

I teared up...But these were happy ones... Vision looked at me...And he was crying too..

I felt so happy "she is momma's girl.."

He tried to snuggle but y/n pushed him..

"No daddy now...It's momma and me for somwe days "...

Vision laughed and left the room...He knew he wasn't getting any entry for few days..Or maybe. More....but y/n love both of us...

"Momma hwngry "...

"Ok baby"...

I pulled down my shirt and bra...She latched on...And I knew she was smiling while drinking mommy's milk...

She latched off ...I burped her....

We went to bed and snuggled and cuddled...I filled her up with all kisses..

"Gwod night mommy "

"I wuv u "..

" Goodnight baby girl "
" I love u more than anything.."

I kissed her forehead...And she fell asleep...

________________________________________

More mama Lizzie and mama wanda...

Suggestion or requests ??

Thanks for reading...

It's cute