115) unfortunate birthday ❤️🌎(lizzie) requested

Requested by Cheryllennon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 8

Tw : none
_______________________________________

Lizzie's pov:

We have just got to the middle with our multiverse project.A 8 year old kid named y/n has joined the MCU . She is playing 'Tasha maximoff' so i am.pretty close to her . And she also loves me . I and Robbie still didn't have kids and i have some problems due to which i can't get pregnant so adoption is best. I really don't know about y/n's whereabouts .but i treat her like my own daughter . She always loves to stick around me and i love that too . She never goes home because she doesn't have mom and dad from childhood and lives with her very old grandma . She loves to stay with me . I take her to my home , she has become close to Robbie and he feels like a father when I see y/n and Robbie bonding more and more everyday , it feels good .

Today y/n woke up early beside me . I was asleep suddenly i aaw y/n sit on our bed . Robbie was there too . She is comfortable sleeping between us .

"What's wrong honey ? nightmare?" I asked

" No Lizzie it's just ... My birthday and my friends wanted a party so I was organising it and by the way it's 8 a.m. not early" she chuckled.

OH YEA ! ITS HER BIRTHDAY ! OMG!

"happy birthday honey" i said and kisses her head .

"Thanks Lizzie but i don't consider it to be happy" she said .

" Aww baby girl why not . It's ur 8th birthday" i said excited and cheerful.

"Its like umm my mom didn't die after my birth . She left me as soon as I was born and dad too . Then idk where are they now " she sniffled

" Hey shh we are here for u honey dw ..its okay . Now come here for ur daily morning hug" I open my arms.

" No " she said . She never denies for a morning cuddle or a hug .

" What's wrong bub?" Robbie asked

"Its just . I don't wanna get attached to u . Ik my happiness is temporary with u both too . Soon u will have ur own kids and then leave me ... Everyone did it . My own bio mom did it so u also can and u both are big stars too . U can do anything for ur reputation " she said .

I and Robbie were shocked. She never spoke like this before . She went to another room .

" What's wrong with y/n " Robbie asked .

" I don't know babe . Clueless" i said . I had to make breakfast so i went down .i saw y/n with her phone .

" Oh umm Lizzie i have organised a party with my friends this afternoon at my old house .. i am going there a bit later " she said . She seems completely different than usual.

"Okay honey" i said . I made a small cake for her birthday.

" I don't wanna cut cake now Lizzie . I will do it later " she said .

I felt really sad but it was okay . I needed to know what made an 8 year old so pratical suddenly and so sad on her birthday.

She went up and got dressed .she wore the dress i gave her last week

"Wow honey u look amazing" i smiled and she smiled back

"Wow honey u look amazing" i smiled and she smiled back . She took her stiff and she went home .

Tears fell down my cheeks . I love y/n so much . I wanna tell her that she is gonna be with us forever. I wanna keep her forever but idk what Robbie wants .

"Why didn't u stop her babe ?" He asked me while wiping my tears off

" Idk if u want her . And I wanna make her know she is not temporary but permanent with us " i said .

"Ik she is ... I of course want her ... ... She is like my own daughter " Robbie said hugging me.

"Can we adopt her?" I asked with teary eyes . He kissed my forehead .

"Yes i want the same too . I want to be her father" Robbie said .

"The paperwork won't take time ig we just need to talk to her granny" i said .

We did the paperwork and almost reached her home in the afternoon during her party .

But to our surprise there was no one and she was sitting wearing her dress and crying. Her granny was consoling her .

"Hey what's wrong baby?" I and Robbie asked

She sniffled with red puffy eyes and hugged me tightly and cried .

"Actually no one showed up on her birthday party " her granny said .

OMG !my poor baby .. Robbie called my friends of Marvel cast and they came .

"See u have lots of people now and ur fav
Xóchitl. " I said and she jumped on Xóchitl . She loves her a lot .

" She is very cute Lizzie " Scarlett said .

They all brought many gifts . Finally she cut the cake

"Thanks a lot " she said to me hugging me again

"Thanks a lot " she said to me hugging me again .

"Well we have a special gift for u" i said . I looked at Robbie and he nodded. We sat down with y/n on my lap . I kissed her head .

" U said in the morning u were temporary with us but we want to make u permanent and don't worry. I can't get pregnant because I have some problems So I and Robbie wanna adopt u is that okay?" I asked . She looked at me with pure shock. And tears roll down her face .

" We wanna ask u too .. u are her guardian " i asked y/n'a grandma .

" Yes I am happy for her. She got a family at last" her granny replied . We signed the papers .and now finally she is ours.

"Yayyyyy " everyone clapped and cheered.

"Wow she is finally y/n Olsen Arnett . " Scarlett said happily .

"Thanks mama and dada " y/n said hugging us both . We both couldn't hold our tears . She called us 'mama' and 'dada' it was the greatest achievement of our life . After all the party we finally came home .

I changed her into her PJ's . She rolled onto the bed between me and Robbie . I stroked her hair and kissed her head .

" U are my baby forever" i whispered .she smiled . Robbie kissed her head too .

"One more gift baby girl" Robbie said and gave two big stuffies .

"Wow it's awsome dada thanks " she hugged him .. I am so happy and proud mother today . She sleeps in my arms ..

" She is our daughter finally we are a family babe " Robbie said to me .

"Ik love it feels so good . Finally having a family" i smiled . We both adored our baby girl . She is precious.
________________________________________

Words : 1102

Thanks for reading

Hope u like it