61) Ur fault !! ❤️🌏 (lizzie ) requested

Requested by DanicaVanZyl8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 6 months old .

Tw: none

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov:

"Wake up baby ...It's morning " Lizzie said and picked u up. It was quarantine so everyone was ar home and had a boring life . But not Lizzie and robbie . She just had u 6 months before and they spend time well with u . U were a very clingy baby . Either u needed Lizzie or robbie . U couldnot talk till now.u were planned and they had u after 2 years of trying. It was good happy life for u all. Just chilling , no worries .

As Lizzie picked u up . U gave a sweet smile .

"Aww is my baby happy ?" Lizzie asked and kissed ur head .

U giggled . Robbie just entered . He just had his shower so he was shirtless and in his towel only . He came to u and took u .

"Hi my baby is awake now " he said and u smiled again .

"Robbie don't take her when ur body is wet .She can get cold " Lizzie said and took u .

"Now go and dress urself first " Lizzie said and robbie put his shirt on and his pants too. Then he took u .

"Now my baby will come to daddy ...And play yayy!!" He said and kissed ur head . U giggled .

"Why is she so cute ?" Lizzie asked

"Maybe because of u ...Have u seen urself how cute u are ...And our daughter is just lil Lizzie ...So she is cute " he said.

"Yes ...And u are cute ..What about that?" Lizzie said and they laughed . U started to fuss now

"What happened baby ?" Lizzie asked taking u from robbie . 

U cried now...Lizzie cooed u down and then realised it is ur feeding time . She sat on a rocking chair and pulled her shirt her and bra down . She rubbed her nipple of ur lips and u latched on . U drank the milk for 35 mins and then latched off . She burped u and robbie took u down . They had their breakfast and they played with u . U could not sit on your own and robbie or Lizzie has to support u . But today u were lying down . U put ur hand on the floor and tried to get up. They are shocked . They didn't say anything . U pulled ur legs closer and sat up .

"Wow...baby u sat up..." Robbie said ..just then u were going to fall back and Lizzie hold u .

"Whoohho ..take it easy baby " lizzie said and picked u up. She played with u . And after that robbie and u watched some sport . He made u watch sport as he never differentiated between a boy and girl . He thought everyone can love sport . And u were his partner while playing and watching sports . He still played games with u on his lap.  It was cute and Lizzie took pictures of u both .

"Cheer baby yayyy!!" He said while bouncing u up and down .

After watching sports lizzie aagun breastfed u and they ate their lunch . U yawned and ur eyes were sleepy now . Lizzie understood . Just then she got call .

"Babe can u-" lizzie said and robbie cute her off.

"Yes babe..Ofc...No problem " robbie said and took u ... He placed u on his chest and sang lullabys for u . He is a singer and his voice is beautiful . So it soothes u a lot. He stroked ur hair and u fell asleep.

He put u on the couch and went outside the living room into the garden .
Lizzie finished her call and gasped looking at robbie .

"Where is she ?" Lizzie asked .

"Don't worry she is sleeping on the couch " ...Robbie said.

"Ok ...That's good but-" lizzie was cut off by robbie.

"Now don't say but...She sleeps till 3 p.m. now it's just 1 p.m. ..Chill...I want to spend some time with u " robbie said and got closer to Lizzie .

"So u want to-" lizzie was cut off by Robbie's kiss. He missed her passionately for 5 mins . And kissed her down the neck leaving hickeys . He looked at Lizzie's eyes . And then again kissed her lips.. she was enjoying everything .

Here u woke up and didn't saw anyone. U saw ur mom and dad in the garden. So u tried to get up and go to them. But u were pretty young to get down. So u rolled over the couch which resulted u to fall down ...And u cried loud .

Lizzie and robbie were still kissing and just the they heard a loud thud and ur cry .Lizzie ran to u and saw there was a cut on ur head . Not a big one but it was bleeding . Robbie took the first aid box and Lizzie bandaged ur cut . U were still crying . U got much hurt ..Lizzie picked u up cradled u . Then she rocked u back and forth ..She kissed ur head .

"U SAID SHE WAS SLEEPING " Lizzie yelled .

"She was but-" robbie said but Lizzie was so angry on him.

"BUT WHAT ....HOW CAN U BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE . ? I JUST SAID TO LOOK AFTER HER WHILE I AM BUSY M JUST FOR SOME TIME .BUT NO U CANT DO THAT . NOW BECAUSE OF U SHE IS HURT . AND ITS UR FAULT . U ARE SO UNFIT TO BECOME A FATHER " lizzie said and robbie hung his head down.

He looked up at Lizzie and she saw tears in his eyes. She never saw him cry except for when she became for pregnant and when he hold his daughter for the first time. Lizzie now realised what she has said .

Robbie ran up and cried . Lizzie went after him with u in her hands . She saw robbie sob .

She sat beside him and robbie said .

"I know..I am a bad father ...I am unfit for being a dad ...I can't be a good dad ...I am sorry...Forgive me " he said and lizzie replied .

"No babe u aren't ...U are the best father. Believe me. U are. And that I told because y/n got hurt and I could not see her get hurt . So I got angry ...Forgive me babe..U are the best father one could ask for and the best husband ...I love u and I love that I have carried ur child and been her mom. " Lizzie said and kissed robbie .
He was still sad .

"Babu u wanna got to dada ?" She said to u and u smiled. And stretched ur hands .

"No no i will not take her ...I will hurt her again" robbie said and u cried .

He took u and u stopped crying ..

"Aww u wanted to go to dada ?" Lizzie asked .

U nodded yes . Robbie hold u tight in to his arms .

" I sms sorry baby....I won't ever leave u again ..And I will always protect u and keep u safe ...U are safe with me and mama.   I love u so much ..." he said and kissed ur head .

He looked at Lizzie .

"Babe...U are also great mom...And I am happy that u birthed our child...I am the happiest person to have u as my wife and y/n as my daughter ...I will protect u both no matter what " robbie said and kissed Lizzie ...

U fell asleep in his arms so he placed u on the bed and they sat and talked about ur future ...

_________________________________________

Word : 1235

Thanks for reading ..

Hope u like it DanicaVanZyl8