14) sick and clingy ❤️( REQUESTED)

Requested by ElizabethOlsenswifey

Age : 5 year old....

Tw :none.. only fluff...

_________________________________________

Lizzie's pov :

It was 6 a.m. when I woke up and now it's 6:30 a.m. i was laying on my bed with my phone ...And my daughter was sleeping beside me peacefully.... She is so cute and cuddly baby...She is like a living doll...sometimes I wonder how I have created such a doll..?She has big emerald eyes...A nose like me...Face structure like her dad...I am married to Robbie Arnett ....He is the best husband and best dad one could ask for....He wasn't with us now...Because he has gone to Europe for some his work...So it was me and y/n. I suddenly saw y/n arching her legs and hands in sleep ...She turned towards m y side without opening her eyes and fell asleep again ..I let her sleep because she is 5 and needs enough sleep.... I place my hands on her head and feel it's little bit warmer than normal ....It happens sometimes because she always cuddles with me or robbie so our heat also affects her temperature . 

It was 7 :30 a.m. ....I was reading a book beside her....She again arched back and looked at me ...

"Mama" she said with her cute voice...

"Yes baby?" I said by planting a kiss on her head...

"Mamaa ...Me want cuddles " she said.. and sat on my lap with her head on my chest .

I put my hands on her back within her shirt ...I rub her bare back ...It was warmer too...Now it concerned me.

"Mama...Me feel no well" she said and placed her head on my chest again.

"Ok baby...I am here baby" i said while rubbing her back..

"Dada?" She asked...

"He will be here ...U know right he has gone for work ."  I said ....

Her little body was now starting to burn with heat.... i pulled her shirt off...And placed her on bed ....

"Mama is coming baby ...U stay here " i said

"No mama...Take me...Please ..." She said and cried ...

It was easier to deal with her sickness  when I and robbie were together  ...Now he is not here ...I have to deal it myself...It was hard but ok..I am a mom ..And I know I can...

I picked her up and placed her on my hip and went downstairs ....I took the thermometer and measured her temperature . It was 101℃ . Aww my poor baby was having fever .

"Baby.. its ok ...U are having fever ...Mama is here ..Let's go and eat some breakfast..."

I picked her again and she placed her head on my crook of neck and I could feel her tears falling...She wasn't like other babies..When she was sick she did not cry ..Just she would stick to me all the time...She was silent and could take the pain .

" Aww my baby...U are having pain?" I asked ...

"Yeah momma" she said and placed her head on my chest...

I sat on a chair in the kitchen and put her on the highchair ...But she refused ..

"No no mama...I want to be with u...please" she said...

"Ok ok.."

I made some pancakes with her on my other hand....It was difficult but i managed it....

I started to feed her...

"No no...Me not want it..." She said and pushed my hands away...

"Baby u have to eat else u will feel more sick " i said and she cried...

"Me no want it"she said...

"Ok...What do u want ?" I asked ....

She tugged my shirt...I understood ...

"No baby..U are enough grown up for momma's milk" i said and kissed her head

She made puppy faces...And cried

"No baby..."

"But momma ..U told i will always be ur baby so u can feed me if I am ur baby" she said with a innocent face...

Omg!! This is y/n ..She is very reasonable sometimes ....

"Ok come" i said...And pulled my shirt and bra down and she latched on...

She was happy with it so was i....After 30 mins she latched off and I again dressed myself...She was still burning with fever...I give some medicine and put her on my chest and rub her back...

"Mama..Watch movies?" She asked ...

"Ok...Which one baby?"

"Frozen " she told with a smile...

I put frozen and she immediately culled on my lap and I stroked her hair...After half an hour i felt her fever was decreasing ...I was relieved ...She fell asleep while watching...I don't know why ..I also fell asleep...

~At 2 p.m.~

I felt a nudge on my hand....I woke up and saw robbie...

Y/n was still sleeping ...so carefully picked her up and placed beside...We went to another room...And I hugged him...

"Baby u are back?" I said while hugging him.

"Yeah baby" he said and kissed on my shoulder ...

We shared a kiss ..A deep one...I missed him so much. I told him everything

"Mama " i heard y/n cry..

We ran to her..And picked her up.

"Dada?" She said while looking at robbie...

"Yeah baby girl I am home..." He said while kissing her head ...

" U are bad dada..." She said while making a pout...

"Ok ok..I am bad but now I am back....Come " he said and tried to take her but she refused ..

"No me with mama...I am sick so" she said and we smiled...

" Ok ok be with me..." I said...

We had our lunch ...Again I have nurse y/n... Robbie smiled ...After lunch ... We sat on the sofa....y/n was not having that much fever now...But it was warm...She placed her head on my chest and I placed my head on Robbie's chest. While watching a random movie...

"I love u ."he said and kissed me...

" I love u too"i kissed back...

"Dada no kissy for me?" Y/n squeakled

"Yeah yeah " robbie laughed and showered  her with all kisses ...And hugs...

She fell asleep and we kissed her head...

"Our baby is a doll" we said unison ....

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading

And hope everyone like it...

ElizabethOlsenswifey hope u like it...And I could made how u thought...

Mama lizzie :)