46) chosen !! 🌏❤️ (lizzie )

Requested by Chenai216

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie's pov :

It has been very difficult with my two kids . I have two daughters and they never seems to bond up . The elder one, Josie Olsen Arnett is 14 and the younger one , Y/n Olsen Arnett is 10 now . When I became pregnant with y/n, Josie become fussy and angry . She hates y/n. And y/n doesnt like her .. I don't know how can I bond them . Josie thinks y/n stole her place and here y/n thinks that we love Josie more . Robbie and I am literally tired and fed -up. Robbie and I gave attention to josie when y/n was born . The thing is Josie is very rough nd badass . She even hit y/n one time for which she got grounded . She always shows out what she feels ..But y/n is different ...She doesn't show .She cried quietly and never demands ...But the main part is they always got equal treatment .
It was 6 a.m. and I felt a dug in my bed . i saw y/n sitting on our bed . She looked at me with teary eyes . I knew she had some nightmare . I called her and she snuggled into my chest . I stroked her hair . Suddenly josie came to sleep with me and saw us so she tried to pull y/n away from me..

"No josie " i raised my voice which made her tears fall...She ran into other room . Robbie was woke up by now. I left y/n with robbie and ran to Josie . I saw her crying in her room .

"No go away...U don't love me" she said and cried more . I sat down beside her and hugged her ...She put her face into my chest .

"No baby..I love u ...U are my everything ...I love u so much ...My bubba..I love u more than anyone and everyone ." i said and kissed Josie's head . Suddenly i saw y/n standing near the doorframe . Tears ran down her cheek. She wasn't like Josie. She never demanded me...She was quiet and silent bearer . I knew what I said to josie broke her heart. What can I do . They both are my daughters. I stretched my arms towards her ...But she nodded no...She said.

"It's ok mom...Be with her for sometime ...Josie needs u more than I do and I know u love her more ...U said she is ur everything . So it makes sense . Maybe I wasnt wanted . Anyways . I don't mind . She is ur first daughter ....Oh it's already 7 : 30 a.m. i have to do my homework ....Some is pending ...And today is sunday so I will be in my room . just call me when the breakfast is ready .Bye " she said and walked off . Her green eyes were filled with broken feelings and hatred .

I felt so bad .I wanted to say that I love her but she just ran away and I wanted to go but Josie's arms around me stopped .

"Mama stay" she said and she has her father's eyes ..How can I say no ? We sat for half and hour . I went down and made breakfast . I made y/n's favourite dish . And Josie's too.

"Come down .Breakfast is ready " i said and Josie and y/n ran down and before y/n could . Josie take the place beside me. Y/n didn't say anything . She just sat beside robbie .

"Dad um...Can u feed me today ?" Y/n asked . She usually asks me but today she didn't ...Omg!! Am I pushing he rawat for Josie .But they both are mine .

"Yeah sure " robbie said while looking at me confused .
He fed her and she smiled....Josie wanted me to feed her . I could not say no so I did. When I was feeding Josie i saw y/n looking at me with most innocent eyes ....Her eyes speaks .She must be telling *mama can't. U feed me too? ...U love her not me* i can read . She looked away from us. After feeding , y/n hugged robbie .

"Dad can u come to my room and can we play ..Please ?"she asked ....

WHT IS HAPPENING ...!! SHE IS DOING THE THINGS WITH ROBBIE WHAT SHE DOES WITH ME . WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER . DID I DO ANY MISTAKE .?

"Yeah ..Lets go " robbie said and picked y/n up .

They went up.

"Mama can I and u watch a movie ?" Josie asked .

"Yeah sure...Let's watch it with the family "i said..

"Ok but no y/n please..She is too clingy to u..And I don't like it..U will say why...But I don't like her at all...She took u from me...If she wasn't here it would be me and u and dad . She broke us " Josie said .

"No she didn't ...She is a baby . "I said but my answer wasn't enough .

We sat to watch a random movie and Josie snuggled into my chest . I stroked her hair . But my mind was with y/n .Why she is behaving like this?

After the movie ended , i went up and saw robbie and y/n playing games . Suddenly Josie lost her temper and ran and took the controller from y/n and pushed her .

"He is my dad and my mom.u are a mistake " Josie said which made me angry .

"No she is not ...She is my daughter as u are ...I lov-" i was cut off by y/B's crying . She never cried like this before . It seems everything inside her is torn..And broken. . she stood up and hugged robbie and cried . I tried to go near her but she pushed me away .

After 15 mins fo crying . She looked at robbie and said

"Dad , can I be ur everything ?" She asked .

"W-wht ...U are my everything baby ...U are mom's " he was again cut off by y/n.

"No Josie is mom's everything . She said this morning and she also said she loves her more than anyone and everyone . So she choose Josie between us ...Can u choose me ? So that I atleast have my dad ...Or its ur wish if u want to choose Josie . She is ur first daughter . I understand ...its ok..." She said and everyone was shocked .

"No no i can't choose between my daughter's ?" Robbie said..

"But mom did!!" Y/n said .

"I didnt choose ...I love u too...I love as my everything . I love u both equal " i said .

She turned to me and said .

"Mom , nothing in this world is equal starting from a dot to a star , to a leaf of the same plant , everything ....It has slight difference in it . Whatever it might be...And love has too...If u love her more that's not a problem...I agree ..Some children have mother and some have father ...I will accept if u leave me..I have dad . It's ok...I love u ...And Josie believe me I love u...Really i do...When I was small i wanted to play with u but u pushed me away...I always wanted a elder sister like others who will love me...Play with me...But u hate me ...I know...I came between u all...I am a mistake I know" y/n said with most sweet smile which was tried by the constant fighting to gain my everything .

"Baby u are my everything ...Belive me...I love u and Josie , u should not do this to ur sister . She loves u so much...Why do u push her away..She never took us away from u . She did never ..She let u and me cuddle whenever u want ...She let's u do whatever u want to do with us..She never. Says anything . She is ur sister . And y/n baby...U are not a mistake ...U are the most important part of my life . I love u with my everything .And more than anyone in this world ...And this words are true...Wanna hug me ?" I said while stretching my arms .

She looked at me and then at Josie . Josie's face changed . It was calm and cool. She smiled at y/n .

Y/n ran to me and I hugged her . She cried in my embrace .

"Mama i love u so much..." She said .

Josie came and hugged me ..

"Mom i love u too...And forgive me y/n..I am sorry " Josie said .

"It's ok..I do " y/n said ...Josie and robbie left us together .

I stroked her hair and kissed..

"Mama loves u baby..U are mine forever " i said and she smiled ...

She slept in my arms

_________________________________________
Words : 1457

Hope u like it Chenai216

Thanks for reading ..❤️🌏