86 ) won't leave mom ! 🌎❤️ (lizzie ) requested .

Requested by Lizziesmommymilkers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 6 months

Tw : none

_________________________________________

Lizzie's pov :

" Babe ...It's already 9 a.m....Don't u have to go to the set?" Robbie nudged me ...

" Oh shit yes ...!! " I said and saw y/n in my arms ...

I woke up at 4 a.m. and while nursing her felt asleep in the couch ... I would be late.....

I carefully passed sleeping y/n to robbie ... Because if she wakes up she would be grumpy and cry all day ...

I hurried my way upstairs and saw robbie already packed my and y/n's bag... Robbie could not stay with y/n today ..He has his own important meeting and so I have to take y/n to the set today ... But I am not scared because everyone loves her ....This is her first time to set ...

I quickly took a shower .... Then I got dressed and got down ........I saw y/n ready and playing with robbie ...Robbie dressed her ... He dressed her quiet sweetly

 He dressed her quiet sweetly

( This is y/n)

" Awww thanks for dressing her so cutely .... " I said and picked y/n up ...

" U must leave babe rn..." Robbie said and

" Yes babe...Bye " i said and pecked his lips and went inside the car and drove off ....

I put her in the carseat ...And I drove ...

In sometime we reached the set. ... And everybody came to me to see y/n....

"Omg!! This is her first time in set...Hi baby " Scarlett said to y/n...

Y/n cling to me and hold me ....She put her head in my chest..

" Oh...Is y/n baby so shy ?" Florence said and she nestled more to me

Kathryn came to kiss y/n and she moved her face ......

" Maybe y/n is very shy " kathryn said and they laughed ...

She now suddenly wanted Maria's gun... Cobie was holding it while shooting the film ....