91) Saving mama !! ❤️🌍 (Lizzie ) requested

Requested by lovergurl207

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 11 years old ...

Tw : blood , shoot ...

_________________________________________

Lizzie's pov :

" Mama "  i felt a dug in my bed after I heard y/n's voice ....

I looked up and saw y/n sitting ... I stretched my arms .... She snuggled into my arms ...

She put her head on my chest and she seem sad ...

" Did u have any nightmare ?" I asked and looked at the clock ....It was 5 a.m.

I felt her nod on my chest .....

" U wanna talk about it ?" I asked .

" Yess ... " She said and I kissed her head ...

"I have met a freind in school  ...Her name is Agatha. She doesn't have a mom...She doesn't know who her mom is ..She says ..That her dad said her mom wanted to kill her and so he kept her ..And her dad hits her  ...

I got nightmare that the dad killed her ...I am so scared and mom can u meet her please ? She is big fan of urs.... And wants to meet her ...Please mom.."y/n said looking at me wth tearful eyes ...

I felt bad for Agatha...And y/n was crying ..

" Ok we will meet her " i said and y/n smiled ..

" Thanks mama" she said ...

She slept .... Robbie isn't home ...He has went for his song premier to some countries ...

I also slept hugging y/n ...

After sometime we woke up...It was 8 a.m. 

" Mama...Can we go to Agatha's house this afternoon ?"  Y/n asked

" Yes we can " i said and we had our breakfast .

* Time skip *

So y/n is ready ...She wants to surprise Agatha ...So she didn't say her anything ...

I got dressed and we both were now ready ...

" Let's go mum" y/n said

" Yes let's go" i said and I drove to Agatha's house ...

After sometime ... we went to her home ...

DING DONG !!

Y/n rang  the doorbell . Agatha came out ..... She gasped ... I saw the girl was very thin and short height ...Her eyes were glistening green  and has small lips , cute nose and brunette glossy hair ...

" Hi" i said and she blushed and smiled ... Most sweet innocent smile ... she is very sweet .  

" Hi ...Please come .." she said and she was mesmerised ...

I saw her hands had some black and blue bruises ...... She quickly hide her hands
..

" I am so happy that u brought her home...Uh...Can u give me a autograph?" Agatha asked

" Yes sure " i said ...She brought a pen and a white shirt ...I signed that ...

" I am big fan of urs..I wanted u to come to our house ...But my dad doesn't like it ...So I wasn't sure " Agatha said ...

Very surprisingly , Agatha's eyes were same as mine and her nose ....

" So ..Agatha.. .. what do u want to be when u grow up?" I asked