54) Lost and upset ❤️🌏 (lizzie ) requested

Requested by 173635367jayden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age : 16

Tw: none
_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

I could not sleep all night . It was my volleyball game tomorrow and I was tensed . One more thing that made me tensed was my bullies . They Bullied me for being a celeb kid..They say  that mom and dad didn't want me...And that's why they are so strict with me. Yeah...My mom and dad both are very strict ...Mom is about studies and dad about sports .It pisses me off . Really they don't love me? I don't know...They are always so strict and overprotective . Maybe bullies are right .

Now I looked at the clock . It was 2a.m. i decided to go to mom because being with her while I am tensed makes me relax. But if she gets angry...If dad says no and they say I am not that young to sleep with them...Many questions were revolving in my mind. I woke up and went down . I grabbed on packet of cookies and ate it...I opened the door of our big balcony and went out and sat there . I looked at the stars....I missed how we stargazed together . I sat down on the artificial grass . It was soft . I looked at the stars and fell asleep gradually .

I woke up and saw myself on the couch . I saw mom making some food . It smelt good and dad was sitting and doing work on his laptop .

"Now wake up ." Dad said and he picked me up .

"Good morning ...Mama and dada " i said .

I really miss them how they treated me when I was young .Sometimes they can treat me like a baby...I am their daughter and I am baby for them all the time right?

"Good morning y/n. Now get up .U have a  volleyball game today. U are a libero...So be careful. I don't want u to loose " dad said sternly .

"Yeah...And u have to win the game...And remember u have a olympiad after a week...So get ready for that too. Don't worry I will help u" mom said .

Why can they not take me somewhere for a trip...I am disgusted .

Anyways I got up and got ready .

It was 9 a.m. by now . And I have my game at 11 a.m.  so dad drove us to the field . It was an interschool competition . I reached there and I went with my team .

"Y/n ...U have to defense all the hits...Please ..." They said.

"Ok i will" i said ...I wasn't nervous about the game but nervous because my mom and dad were seeing it .

We went out.....And the game started ...

After 55 mins...They score was 5 all ....So if we hold the could continue to defense or serve ... we would win...

They served and the ball came to me ..

"Y/n dug" one of our member shouted . I bent down and jumped Hut i couldnot dug. They had one point ..Everyone gasped and my members were disappointed . After 3 mins the game ended .

I had to hear many things from my team members but the coach said .

" It's ok y/n ..People looses ..U have to learn from it"i was temporarily happy .But when I reached my mom and dad they were disappointed and angry with me.

They drove off and the car ride was silent .After reaching home dad and mom sat opposite to me on the couch.

"REALLY Y/N...WE HAVE ALSO PLAYED VOLLYBALL ...U COULDNOT DUG THAT SIMPLE BALL ...I AM SO MUCH DISAPPOINTED WITH U . U ARE JUST WORTHLE- U ARE SO CASUAL ABOUT THE GAME...I CANT BELEIVE ...AND UR MOM IS DISAPPOINTED IN U TOO. NOW U ARE GROUNDED FOR 1 MONTH AND PLEASE DONT TALK TO ME. I CANT BELIEVE . AND MOM WONT HELP U IN UR OLYMPIAD . U WILL HAVE TO DO IT BY URSELF AND WIN...IF U DONT WIN THAT U ARE GROUNDED FOR 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT AND NO GO TO UR ROOM" Dad yelled ....

"YES..Y/N UR DAD IS RIGHT . DONT TALK TO ME UNTIL U WIN THE OLYMPIAD ...NOW GO...I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN U  .....SERIOUSLY ...HOW CAN U JUST LET THE BALL GO....NO FUN, NOTHING FOR NOW. AND GIVE UR PHONE TO ME " mom yelled which made tears roll down my eyes ...how could they be so ...Ughhh!!... I gave my phone to my mom . And ran up.

I sobbed for 1 hour continuously . They don't love me...My bullies were right ....They don't ...

Shit !! I forgot ...Mom would see my phone..And I have a note written there ..That how I feel...I wrote how much empty i felt. ... 

I opened and the door and saw them standing . Mom hugged me suddenly . I wasn't ready for a hug . I pulled off .

"I am sorry both of u...I could not be the daughter u wanted ...I am sorry ...I was just thinking that u would understand me ...But u never did...U did until I was small but then u both pressurised me for everything . I lost the game cause I didn't sleep last night properly and that's because I was scared what would happen if I loose and moreover my bullies said I am a mistake and u both don't love me...It made me think and today I know that u both don't love me . Thanks for everything u did ..." I said and broke down . I sat on my bed with my head hung down .

"I am sorry ...Baby...I didn't understand what we did...We thought it would be great to make u learn those things and we created pressure on u..I am so sorry..And baby u aren't a mistake ...U are planned . Don't listen to them...We both love u a lot...U are perfect daughter we want . I am so sorry...I really am and mom is sorry too. U are our baby girl forever ..." Dad said nad hugged me...

Mom cried .

"I am soo sorry..U are our girl ...And ur dad is right . We love u a lot...And we wanted u so we had u . We wont create anymore pressure ...Ok now leave all this and let's go grab some of ur fav food ...And this weekend we are going for a trip " mom said . I was shocked ...Really ?..

I ran to her and hugged her...I sat on her lap and cried like a baby...She hold me and kissed my head .

They took me down and gave me my fav food ...After that we. Sat down and I cuddled with mom and dad both and we watched a movie .

"Mama and dada both loves u...We are sorry...Baby..Forgive us...We won't do this mistake again...And u will be with us from now..And sleep with us too..." mom said .

"Ok..I forgive u...Mama and dada..I love u both ..." I said and mom rubbed circles on my back ....I was tried and I fell asleep  by putting my head on her chest .

I love them

_________________________________________

Words : 1195

Thanks for reading ....

Hope u like it 173635367jayden