16) Born ❤️🌏(lizzie)

Age : well....

Tw : pregnancy ( if its anyways ), birth scene . Mention of blood ..Weird cravings

________________________________________

Lizzie's pov:

I took the test in my hand and started to wait. Robbie was outside the bathroom ...We have been trying for 5  long years and we did not even think that getting pregnant was so difficult . I was too tensed and nervous . Robbie was nervous too...After 5 mins i looked at it...I saw two red lines ....WHAT I CANT BELIEVE !! then took 10 tests and they were all two red lines...I opened my bathroom door..

"W-wht happened babe?" Robbie said ...

I showed him all 10 ...

"What we ..We are?" He said and picked me up and danced around for a while...

"Yes babe ...We are ..Pregnant ...We are "
I said and we both drowned in our happy tears .

"Finally ...After 5 years we are successful . " He said and kissed me...

Then he went down and kissed my belly .... 

"Hi baby ...Daddy loves u so much ...And I am so excited to hold u and play with u" he said...

"And change diaper too" i said and laughed...

I knew he wasn't like other men...He was supportive and caring...He could even take of a child of his own..He was so caring .

"Yeah babe..Ofc...I will do everything. Feeding it, changing it's diaper , and whenever  u feel tried just tell me...I will always be ready to do anything for u and our baby. " He said ...

I am so happy to have his child .

~one week later ~

We called our friends and families ....He kissed me and announced ...

"Today I am going to announce something which I called u all for . I and my beautiful wife Elizabeth Olsen ...Are having a baby . " Just as he finished everyone congratulated me ...

Scarlett , cobie, Florence , brie and kathryn all hugged me and congratulated me...

"Finally Lizzie after 5 long years. " Scar said and gave me a tight hug....

"I am gonna be  aunt again " cobie said and hugged me...

"Me too...I am so excited to see the baby" Florence said .

"Me too ...Lizzie aunt...I will play with the baby ...I want a sister " rose said....

I am her godmother and robbie is her godfather and she is 7 year old .

Robbie picked rose up and put her on his shoulder ...

"Yess..U will play with the baby. ...U will stay with her too...I love u rosie " he said ...

"I love u too uncle..." She said ...

I was so happy to see everyone happy...

Robbie's mother came to me and said ...

" Congratulations my daughter ...We are having a new family member ...I am so excited to see the baby...My grandchild "  she said and hugged me...

" We are gonna be aunts ...yayyyyy!!!" Ashley and Mary Kate said ...

My mom hugged me tight...I love the moments so much.

~At night ~

"Baby " i said  while robbie was reading a book...